Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Video ads take so long to load

Angry Video ads take so long to load

As I'm writing this, the blue box is showing the loading icon. I've been trying for 17 minutes.

Every day, I have to spend around an hour to watch the darn sponsor videos.

I've switched between Wi-Fi and mobile, but it makes no difference.

And this has been going on for a long time, but lately, it's getting worse.

Sometimes I wonder if this is intentional, for obvious reasons.
    jarharnamme, PaulG and maloukees like this.

If clearing cache and reinstalling didnt work. Reset advertising id for android or reset entire device for apple.
    Both worked for me
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 06-01-2022 at 03:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    If clearing cache and reinstalling didnt work. Reset advertising id for android or reset entire device for apple.
    Both worked for me
    didnt work for me. i already clear cache, reset ads. switch from wifi to data and viceversa. i even restart my home modem & router.
    my guess is because i've unlock that x2 bonus video task so it takes way way longer than usual time.
    i can view ads like normal few mins earlier but when the timer countdown reset it keeps loading & spinning for eternity, heck i even managed to put 14players to auction, collect daily gifts from friends, cancel that 14auctions and restart my device and the ads keeps loading.
    then i've to go to players and finally the blue button is available and proceed to go to shop (now the countdown timer appears and hence why i think that's the reason why it loads for eternity)
    fixed this nodeus!!! ASAP (as soon as possible)
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 06-01-2022 at 04:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    didnt work for me. i already clear cache, reset ads. switch from wifi to data and viceversa. i even restart my home modem & router.
    my guess is because i've unlock that x2 bonus video task so it takes way way longer than usual time.
    i can view ads like normal few mins earlier but when the timer countdown reset it keeps loading & spinning for eternity, heck i even managed to put 14players to auction, collect daily gifts from friends, cancel that 14auctions and restart my device and the ads keeps loading.
    then i've to go to players and finally the blue button is available and proceed to go to shop (now the countdown timer appears and hence why i think that's the reason why it loads for eternity)
    fixed this nodeus!!! ASAP (as soon as possible)
    So only video ads for x2 bonus video task has issues? It wasn’t obvious to me going by the initial post. Hope it’s fixed by the time i unlock it.
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 06-01-2022 at 04:53 AM.

So only video ads for x2 bonus video task has issues? It wasn’t obvious to me going by the initial post. Hope it’s fixed by the time i unlock it.
    yup after taking like eternity (or probably 10mins) the viewing of ads is smooth like before. hopefully it wont be the same by tomorrow

Both worked for me
    Didn't work for me, mate. I've even tried installing and reinstalling the game, but it's still the same. And no, it's not just the 2x promo. It's everything.

I found a solution, in case anyone else is facing the same issue.

My Google session has expired. As soon as I connected it back again, the ads came quickly. Hopefully the problem won't reappear again.
    maloukees likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Horcrux View Post
    I found a solution, in case anyone else is facing the same issue.

My Google session has expired. As soon as I connected it back again, the ads came quickly. Hopefully the problem won't reappear again.
    err..after 4hours that isnt solution but if you bother to go check your player from squad/training page and return back to shop then the blue button can be click not loading for eternity.

in case you guys wondering what x2 i'm saying bout. it's this new feature. probably takes too long because it try to download to your device for the 1st time

Video ads take so long to load-adslow.jpg
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 06-01-2022 at 07:15 AM.

Beyond a joke . Took over an hour and a half, using superfast WiFi to get 25 green boosters . Didn't bother with any others as it had also chewed 70% of phone battery buffering. Average buffer over 3 minutes for a video that can last 15 seconds.

Presumably they earn income from advertising videos so a loss to them. A total embarrassment for a company that develops gaming programmes
    Horcrux likes this.

Totally agree. For me the videos will also taking ages to load. It has been AT LEAST 5 minutes to load a video. It is an absolute hell, and I basically stopped watching them. it has been a pain even to get the 2x training and get the 10% bonus.

Nordeus, fix this ASAP because it is not sustainable and very annoying.
    Horcrux likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast