Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Fixture not loading

Apprentice
    still as reactive, no message, they are on the weekend we will see that on Monday

I hope they will give us at least some compensation like other games do when the bug occurs but from the experience - history it is most unlikely to happen...
    PaulG likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hi guys,

We had a technical issue that has been solved now. Really sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
    LOL, fixed with the feet as usual at Nordeus
    there is nothing fixed, it still doesn't work!
    why i am not more surprised than that.... apparently nordeus still does not learn from its past mistakes.....

Rookie
    they're determined to make sure i can't complete the task where I win both asso matches. last week there was some shenanigans and the previous week and now this week.
    csrss and Subject 117 like this.

Administrator
    Hi Managers,

All threads related to today's issues with the game and fixture accessibility have been merged here.

We've released a fix and everything is back up and running. We continue to monitor the situation and assess the impact.

We sincerely apologize for the interruption and inconvenience this has caused to your playing experience. Thank you for bearing with us while we tackled these issues.

Best,
    Top Eleven team

I lost 3-0.

Thanks a lot ...

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Taliyah25 View Post
    Hi Managers,

All threads related to today's issues with the game and fixture accessibility have been merged here.

We've released a fix and everything is back up and running. We continue to monitor the situation and assess the impact.

We sincerely apologize for the interruption and inconvenience this has caused to your playing experience. Thank you for bearing with us while we tackled these issues.

Best,
    Top Eleven team
    Really!
    You take our money, prevent us from playing the game that we pay for and this is the best apology you can come up with!

For the third week running!

Why do we bother giving you money?
    Subject 117 likes this.

Rookie
    Hi Managers,

Best,
    Top Eleven team
    Really!
    You take our money, prevent us from playing the game that we pay for and this is the best apology you can come up with!

For the third week running!

Why do we bother giving you money?

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #39
    Administrator
    Hi Managers,

We appreciate your patience while we worked on resolving the issues and investigating their impact.

We have sent a follow-up in game to users who weren't able to access their official/Association matches during the affected slots on June 4th. We continue to assess the impact of today's issues. Any further updates on the topic will be shared in this thread.

Once again, our most sincerest apologies for the disruption caused by the issues. Thank you for your understanding.

Best,
    Top Eleven team

Hi Managers,

We appreciate your patience while we worked on resolving the issues and investigating their impact.

We have sent a follow-up in game to users who weren't able to access their official/Association matches during the affected slots on June 4th. We continue to assess the impact of today's issues. Any further updates on the topic will be shared in this thread.

Once again, our most sincerest apologies for the disruption caused by the issues. Thank you for your understanding.

Best,
    Top Eleven team
    bruh during that error yesterday i try to watch video drills. pretty sure i have watch more than 10 ads and the roulette keep spinning and then error occurs, game restart..skills didnt get but yet i have watch the ads for full 30sec. this error occurs like almost an hour. what you gonna give us? pretty sure all the ads i watch the money get to you guys and we get nothing. fuk!

Fixture not loading-fukdeus.jpg
    Subject 117 likes this.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast