Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Fixture date error

Dreamer

Fixture date error

some sort of major date and fixture related error in game.

Fixture date error-bug.jpg

The fixture showing the matches i have played yesterday under todays date. also todays match are shown to be played tomorrows.

Dreamer
    Had to do 2x team bonus drill sets twice today. also testing the fixture date issue with a friendly match.

Fixture date error-bug.jpg

Addicted
    For my both teams - on different servers - the cup matches are scheduled incorrectly. The first leg is scheduled on Thursday 30-06 within 3 hours of the league match. I can reschedule for 01-07, so that I have 3 games (league, cup and champions league) on that day. The second leg is scheduled for Sunday 03-07 instead of Saturday 02-07.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    For my both teams - on different servers - the cup matches are scheduled incorrectly. The first leg is scheduled on Thursday 30-06 within 3 hours of the league match. I can reschedule for 01-07, so that I have 3 games (league, cup and champions league) on that day. The second leg is scheduled for Sunday 03-07 instead of Saturday 02-07.
    Hi,

Sorry to hear about this. We're looking into this issue at the moment.

I'll share more info as soon as we have it. Thank you for your patience.

Cup quarter-final second leg date not fixed yet?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hi,

Sorry to hear about this. We're looking into this issue at the moment.

I'll share more info as soon as we have it. Thank you for your patience.
    Games are rescheduled. Do I get my tokens back that I used to reschedule the home game myself?

Game on Saturday is now 24 minutes before my league game. Will you reschedule again?

Addicted
    Any news on this one?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Addicted
    Hi Lian. There's still no daily reset. We stuck at day12. It should have already done. I missed first condition +6 refresh period. Is it normal?

It's resolved after i update the game to latest version or reset is done late by 1 hour.
    Last edited by RaiKo; 07-01-2022 at 04:07 AM.