Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Association

Apprentice
    To look into the bug is not to do anything, I ask that the results acquired during the matches be restored and not a random result which does not correspond in any way to the truth of the field

I'm waiting for an explanation, how can we end up with a defeat and a draw on confrontations 151% -107% and 151% - 114% when we had won these 2 matches

Scandalous
    Last edited by Francois Mourocq; 07-02-2022 at 10:05 AM.

Rookie
    They are not going to do nothing… But as I rethinking the issue something they are going to do… They are going to release the same bug in the future again and again… Many times… This is the only thing that they are doing right - the same mistakes, the same problems, the same bugs… Ah and an other thing - they are feeling deeply sorry - always…

Rookie
    Shame on Nordeus ! I was leading 1-0 and the final score is 0-2 ! Erase quickly these crappy results. Match report aren't available of course !
    Ristiina FC

Level 22

20 League Titles
    14 Champions Leagues
    13 Cups
    14 Super Cups
    1 Super League

Apprentice
    hello Liane we are waiting for answers.
    We play the return matches at 1:00 p.m. nothing has been rectified, should we think that the results are acquired and that nothing will change. Frankly I'm sick of the way you treat us

Apprentice
    My 2 friends who were wronged in the first leg are entitled to expect much better from you, especially when they give you money (special sponsor). The way you handled this bug shows how much you don't care about the players but also about your utter incompetence, and your silence only aggravates my thoughts. now how do you think of compensating my association and all these members. I await a response commensurate with my dissatisfaction.

Association #J4C3VZ
    Last edited by Francois Mourocq; 07-02-2022 at 12:07 PM.

Addicted
    The consistency of Nordeus is admirable. Every weekend an issue with the associations, every event has a bug… But we should pay for hot shots because why not?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12