Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Man of the match didn't reward the 180% and above player anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    I learnt this the hard way. Almost an entire season of no gaining from training, matches and MOM. I swore never again will i cross 180 until the final day of the season. Halting all powertraining at 160s at the beginning of season. Have to manage quality. Pay to win players can have as many 180s as they want, free to pay players need to be smart about such things.
    i only cross the 180% end of last season thinking i'll have 160% keyplayer next season(this season)
    but somehow i forgot that at my level my club will not promote like once in 2/3months. really fuked up!
    nodeus should just promote 10teams from my server level instead of 8, i have finished 9th&10th before because at my level everyone is paying morinho and have 999fans supporting them (except me). fukin crazy
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 07-08-2022 at 05:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    i only cross the 180% end of last season thinking i'll have 160% keyplayer next season(this season)
    but somehow i forgot that at my level my club will not promote like once in 2/3months. really fuked up!
    nodeus should just promote 10teams from my server level instead of 8, i have finished 9th&10th before because at my level everyone is paying morinho and have 999fans supporting them (except me). fukin crazy
    That really sucks for top server players as I noticed most active free to play players who do not sell players are usually in the 8 star range with monthly promotion. Might as well don't train. MOMs more valuable targeting only whites.

Anyway with everyone so strong, winners are probably gonna be rotated. Can have all the fans in the world, system eventually decides the winner.

Addicted
    I have same issue. A player above 180% should earn at least MOTM bonus.
    Man of the match didn't reward the 180% and above player anymore?-screenshot_20221102-161900.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    I have same issue. A player above 180% should earn at least MOTM bonus.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20221102-161900.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	93.1 KB 
ID:	140131
    even if these guys cant get the 4% skill because of stupid 180% is the max for player, the 4% should've given to other player from the winning team. that's the simple solution if nodeus cant do anything since "your player is maxed out, sorry"
    RaiKo likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12