Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Maxraf

Thread: Unite Cup still active so can’t replace asso players

Rookie

Unite Cup still active so can’t replace asso players

The Unite Cup is still active. I need to replace one of my association players but I can’t until the association event ends. Draw for the weekend starts tomorrow so how can I recruit?? We will be hamstrung with an inactive player. Come on fix the problem
    Subject 117 likes this.

Same issue here.

Why oh why did they have the event finish so close to the draw for this weekend's association draw? When they knew that firing or hiring from association was going to be disabled during the absurdly long 'post-event phase'. It beggars belief!

What's so special about this event that the post event business cannot be processed quickly once the matches are over?

For goodness sake, Nordeus. At least re-enable the firing and hiring from association!

'Post-event phase' still hadn't finished when the draw for this weekend's association tournament was made, so my association will be stuck with an inactive member for this weekend's matches.

In what world did someone at Nordeus think it was a good idea to have this association event finish just 24 hours before the weekend's draw and to not allow association changes during that 24-hour post-event phase?

What a complete and utter joke!

Absolutely disgraceful.