Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By stevie spence

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Game freezes all the time

Apprentice

Game freezes all the time

This is a constant problem every day when trying to log in, and also throughout the game, ive tried all the usual but nothing fixes it
    mercury10 likes this.

Yes with me also

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    was begining to think this was only my problem, but this morning i signed in with Meta Facebook
    , instead of just Facebook and touch wood all has went ok till now, but i get how you feel ,total pain in the arse with all the **** ups

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Administrator
    Hi Managers,

Did you try reinstalling the game? Have you gone through the steps explained in this FAQ? If none of those steps helped, can you please share with me in a direct message your device info and Manager ID?

Thanks,
    Taliyah25

Famous
    It actually 'broke' my computer.
    Was freezing so much after about 15 clicks anywhere on the game that's I'd have to restart the computer, nothing responded.
    This went on for a couple of weeks then the last time Windows would just not fully load on boot up.
    Just got my computer back from the shop today after a new installation of Windows, loaded up Top 11 from Facebook and same thing happened but i caught it in time and left the game before any damage.
    Horrendous as I lost quite a few files because of this.