Thread: Special sponsor SA not assignable to player with SA progress

Exclamation Special sponsor SA not assignable to player with SA progress

Hi, assigning a [first] SA from special sponsor awards do not seem possible for a player that has started training in a special ability but not completed it. In my example, my player has 2% progress and I want to complete it immediately through the special sponsor SA award, but the player does not show as eligible for the SA award. Is this a bug and can it be fixed?

you need to complete the training 1st before you can assign 2nd SA from task.
    you're welcome

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by laughing View Post
    Hi, assigning a [first] SA from special sponsor awards do not seem possible for a player that has started training in a special ability but not completed it. In my example, my player has 2% progress and I want to complete it immediately through the special sponsor SA award, but the player does not show as eligible for the SA award. Is this a bug and can it be fixed?
    It’s not a bug, it’s always been this way, same for a new position. You can’t assign it from special sponsor if you are currently training for it as you have well experienced

That's a bummer, it doesn't make sense that they would be ineligible since they don't have a first SA yet. Maybe Nordeus can fix that and allow the special sponsor award to be used to complete an SA in training.

Can you assign a 2nd SA to someone who is training a first SA, and what if the 2nd SA is the same as the SA being trained?