Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game offline

Addicted

Game offline

So Nordeus decided to put the entire game offline for big maintenance at the season end? Are they fixing all the bugs in the meantime?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    So Nordeus decided to put the entire game offline for big maintenance at the season end? Are they fixing all the bugs in the meantime?
    What fix? my friendly champ rewards gone, no claim button, after my super cup gone, now this...

Addicted
    Some servers are online and others are not. Teams are getting held back in the new season already…

Addicted
    Still problems logging in. Maintenance message keeps appearing. Others are buying new players for one hour already…

Addicted
    Server was offline for some time, went to life again. Season maintenance was not performed. I got into the game as it was yesterday.
    Now the server is offline again.

Nordeus, not a very pretty start of 2023!

Addicted
    Just before the end of the morning in Serbia I was able to log in. Well done, Nordeus! I only missed half a day of the new season.

Any news about a compensation? About 10 tokens of each kind seems so suit you.

Rookie
    Guido ze prutsen maar wat aan bij TE en het interesseert ze amper want de die-hards blijven wel betalen en video's kijken.

Addicted
    Next problem. The server does barely function. I just see wait cursors all over the place. Other servers do seem to function better. I keep loosing my bids on the transfer market because my clicks for the bids are never registered.

What’s going on with the game today??
    I didn’t have a chance to enter two games in Association and now I didn’t have possibility to enter League match!
    In all 3 matches it was draw.

My message to Nordeus support team was:
    Guys , it’s not serious!
    I’m fighting for the 1st place in League!!!!!
    It was super important match today to be present. And now it’s draw cause of some bug in game engine!
    It’s super dissapointing!

Sorry for my French, but I’m playing like 10 previous seasons with “mutant” competitors who has 150-160% strength.
    This was first season with normal teams, not mutants.
    And now cause of some bug in system I can’t finish my season at 1st place!!!

It’s not serious from your side, sorry.
    It’s a fact.
    It’s the last day of this month League. I was building a team properly, INVESTING MY MONEY in team, spending my TIME!!!

And the only thing you are saying is: keep an eye on game?!?! Here you are compensation: 10 tokens and 3X10 different boosters.

Screw it!
    Lost Championship cause your bugs = 10
    Tokens????????

Addicted
    Any comments from Nordeus on their season start? Found any more root causes?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast