Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By bruciox

Thread: I'm pissed off...Nordeus!

Angry I'm pissed off...Nordeus!

So....after few days of being a little bit "pi**ed" off, because Nordeus isn't even able to reset the games, I'm here to try to understand how something like this can happen and if it happened already a few times (new to this game).

Basically I was in the CL Final with an opponend which I could beat...but...

I'm pissed off...Nordeus!-img_3597.jpg

and if I've checked the real result....

I'm pissed off...Nordeus!-ohne-titel-2.jpg

Not funny Nordeus. I've invested real money buying your tokens. And so are doing other people here. I've contacted Apple. And gave a 1 Star rating in the App Store. I was also thinking of contacting one of your "prominent" faces to tell him, for what he really stands for.

Many of us here, should do the same. Give a 1 Star rating in the App store and stop buying tokens until they learn. If we continue to buy tokens or add high ratings on the App Store, they will continue with no helping.

I've contacted you Nordeus via Mail...and received a standard e-mail back...with: hey you will probably receive some tokens..

That's not what I call Customer Support / Help. And if this really is happening every year, then Apple and Google should stop showing up your Apps.

Addicted
    it was in time when game was broken, but strangly not affected most of teams that usualy end with 3 or 4 trophies

i have same problem !