Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Sinany03
  • 1 Post By hweegenaar

Thread: Enough with the disappearing sub

Addicted

Enough with the disappearing sub

Once again, the player in position S1 (first player on the bench) disappears when I start a King of Kings match. This has been consistently happening in almost all events and occasionally in Association matches for I don’t know how long. As always, no fix or acknowledgment of this ridiculous bug from Nordeus.
    Stelios Zita likes this.

Apprentice
    Well, today during one of my king of kings matches, i made 3 subs, they show up in the match info (live) but the subs never happened.
    The players stayed on the pitch and actually scored and assisted.

Bugs, bugs, and more bugs

Addicted
    Once again, in the Proving Grounds event, the first sub (typically the GK) disappeared when I started the match, replaced by the random 1* player next in the reserves.

I’m really curious about how you can manage to do that? On purpose?

Let’s see if there is any response to this message. When I posted about a visual bug about the season review, there was an immediate response here. But this major functional issue has not even been recognized for months if not years now.

Rookie
    Great this forum is having a top follow up by T11 (not) .
    Ποσιδονας likes this.

same to me, some times my first on the subs is not there, also it happened to me also to do subs and not see them happening and it was result an injured player cant be changed and continue playing making my team weaker.

Addicted
    Same thing with the current Unite Cup event.

I’m tired of writing this issue about a very basic and central function of the game and not getting even an acknowledgment of it let alone a solution. This, and the missed penalties not showing on the list of highlights unless there is a penalty scored after the one that was missed.

Addicted
    Are you f- ing kidding? Now the association match has not 1 but 2 subs missing on the bench!

At this point, I’m pretty convinced that there is a bet among developers on who would intentionally introduce “bugs” into the game that would poss off players most.