Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Training locks every time Facebook/Windows 11 !

Thumbs up Training locks every time Facebook/Windows 11 !

Game locks up through Facebook on Windows 11 when Training is started !!

Please sort - it renders the game unplayable.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Administrator
    Hey Manager, I'm sorry to hear that. Please reach out to our support with your Manager ID and they will assist you further. Best, macmag123

Game freezes as soon as I have selected an option after it loads up - it's not just training it is anything. Cursor frozen out - game unplayable. Have done the obvious....removed cache, restarted computer etc etc. Nothing works - there must be many many more people with the same issue.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Horner View Post
    Game freezes as soon as I have selected an option after it loads up - it's not just training it is anything. Cursor frozen out - game unplayable. Have done the obvious....removed cache, restarted computer etc etc. Nothing works - there must be many many more people with the same issue.
    Hi Steve, have you tried using a different browser? Also, check out the following article that might help: https://nordeus.helpshift.com/hc/en/...reezing/?p=web. If the issue persists, please get in touch with our support team through the "?" in-game so they can assist you further.