Thread: Why can I only see some friends?

Why can I only see some friends?

Hello everyone!

Me and my friends started playing Topeleven like 1month ago, we're like 7 friends or something. And we were all in diffrent leagues. And we all made it into the next League.

I noticed pretty early that when I go to "matches" and then to "Friends matches" I can only see like 2 of my friends there and not all of them. Why is this? Is there anyway to fix this?

The thing is that, in League 2(season 2 for us) me and the 2 friends that I can see in "friends matches" ended up in the same League! Which is ofcourse fun for us, but the others didn't end up in ours... And that sucks a little.

I can see all of my friends in "Friends" but I can only see like 2 of them in "Friends Matches" and thats the 2 I later ended up in the next League with.

Is this a bug?

Banned
    No this not bug but this because the difference at server you and them in.

Means that you and the other 2 friends is in your server and you may find your self facing them in any time at cup or league or champions league ... and the others no in your server .

How do you solv the problem than

I have the same problem!

I can see 22 facebookfriends on my ''friendlist'' and when i check in the ''friendmatches'' i see only 4 friends!!!
    Can you help me!!

If you and your friends are on different servers, there is nothing you can do about it. Only Nordeous could change things, and that won't happen during the season.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    If you and your friends are on different servers, there is nothing you can do about it. Only Nordeous could change things, and that won't happen during the season.
    Okay, thanks for all the answers.

So, can we ask Nordeus to change all of us to 1 server after the season has ended?

: (: p

: (: o

Quote Originally Posted by Gurr View Post
    Okay, thanks for all the answers.

So, can we ask Nordeus to change all of us to 1 server after the season has ended?
    I hope so! A league with friends is better, i have now 1 league and champions league with the same person. BORING. and the another 21 friends played in a another server