Thread: Unable to bid in auction!!!!

Unable to bid in auction!!!!

Twice today I have been bidding on players and been through several rounds. Then for some strange reason the bidding button has gone from green to white and I have been unable to progress to the next round. I have had tokens and cash available so I see no reason from that side of things and the internet connection has been fine. It's rather frustrating to use tokens to progress through the rounds and then the ability to bid is taken away, so I've lost tokens for nothing. Has anyone else suffered these problems?

Xio
    I had this problem too.
    I lost 6 tokens because of that and I'm really mad...

Are you sure you didnt lost connection to the internet?
    Currently playing level 8 (season 8)

The league:
    1st place level 1,2,3,4,5,6,7

The Champions league:
    1st place level 2,3,4,5,6 - 2nd place level 7

The cup:
    1/4 final level 3

Yes I,m positive I didn't lose internet connection. The clock was ticking down as normal and I could see other managers putting their bids on. Also when I've lost internet connection in the past there is always a please wait logo on the screen.
    Last edited by Ben Toon; 06-02-2013 at 06:14 PM.

had the same too i think 2 days ago but it was the first time

It's just really annoying when you've built some tokens and money up to try and get some decent players in, only to lose out through a bug.

many thread abt this bug include my thread but no answer.

Rookie
    I also had this problem last season but now its fine

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Ive also had this problem. I lost 7 tokens. I emailed the support, and have now been having a back and forth conversation with them about it. Sadly we just seem to be going around in circles. They keep asking me for the same information. Things ive already given them, or things ive explained why i cant give them.
    They even tried to fob me off with I should "read the auction rules", and "is my phone time in sync with the game time". Like either of those solves the problem!

Clearly if so many people are experiencing this its a major bug, and as such id hope the customer support would be more understanding.