Thread: Problem Token Sponsor!

Question Problem Token Sponsor!

English Lenguage:

Hello, I started playing for a couple of days and I really like this game! I signed the contract with the first sponsor that allows you to get a total of "28 Token" "Name of sponsor: Nordeus." The contract with the sponsor expects that every day that I get 1 Token within or less in the game, the problem is just that! It's been 3 days since the game and you have not even seen 1 Token! Can you help me please? Thanks in advance.

Lingua Italiana:

Salve, ho iniziato a giocare da un paio di giorni a questo gioco e mi piace molto! Ho firmato il contratto con il primo sponsor che ti permette di ottenere in totale "28 Token" "Nome sponsor: Nordeus". Il contratto con questo sponsor prevede che ottengo 1 Token ogni giorno che entro o meno nel gioco, il problema è proprio questo! Sono passati 3 giorni da quando gioco e non si è visto nemmeno 1 Token! Potete aiutarmi perfavore? Grazie in anticipo.

The contract states that you will get one token each day IF you log into the game.

If you feel that you are not getting tokens then go here.. Open a support ticket and see what happens
    Nordeus Support

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<