Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Limitation of videos available for winning tokens?

Limitation of videos available for winning tokens?

Hey people.

I am wondering how long the "no more videos" limitation is running in the top right displayer? I was able to only win 2 tokens in playing 6 videos, but now, there is no more videos for display to continue to farm. Any idea?

I hope it only runs for several minutes, otherwise it's quite cheap to be able to win 2 tokens a day, especially when other offers are scams giving nothing even though you filled everything (70% failure).

Cheers.

Rookie
    i didnt see token vids for like 3 days now...
    and 6 of 10 "pack" videos (money,red,green,blue) do not give bonus... but nordeus still gets rewards for videos. nordeus doesnt give a ****

You lucky bastards. I haven't seen any videos since christmas!!

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by -NMR- View Post
    Hey people.

I am wondering how long the "no more videos" limitation is running in the top right displayer? I was able to only win 2 tokens in playing 6 videos, but now, there is no more videos for display to continue to farm. Any idea?

I hope it only runs for several minutes, otherwise it's quite cheap to be able to win 2 tokens a day, especially when other offers are scams giving nothing even though you filled everything (70% failure).

Cheers.
    Seems to be after so many videos that there is little, if any, extra videos to display after you go through them. However, don't forget that there are usually some extra's in Matomy's and Tokenads sponsor areas, as well as in the game now and then.
    MoonMaiden likes this.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Try clearing your browser cache/cookies and if you don't have a static IP then reset your router (should change your IP).

Quote Originally Posted by HaHaSa View Post
    i didnt see token vids for like 3 days now...
    and 6 of 10 "pack" videos (money,red,green,blue) do not give bonus... but nordeus still gets rewards for videos. nordeus doesnt give a ****
    Are you also using Adblock? This may block your videos. It happened a lots of time for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauros View Post
    You lucky bastards. I haven't seen any videos since christmas!!
    Same as above maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird Hewitt View Post
    Seems to be after so many videos that there is little, if any, extra videos to display after you go through them. However, don't forget that there are usually some extra's in Matomy's and Tokenads sponsor areas, as well as in the game now and then.
    Yes, but they are also empty. Yesterday I had about 8 videos, today just 1 available.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonMaiden View Post
    Try clearing your browser cache/cookies and if you don't have a static IP then reset your router (should change your IP).
    Done it already, except the router reboot, I'll try. I didn't think it could have any influence.

Rookie
    still no token vids here...
    ad block inactive

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Depend on your location for exemple in Romania we have around 10 videos per season (maybe).
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

how much time should i wait beore getting my tokens from watchin videos ?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by ms007 View Post
    how much time should i wait beore getting my tokens from watchin videos ?
    You should get the tokens the moment the video ends and you either click 'Next' if it's Matomy or the green box to 'Get Reward' if it appears in a white background. However, Matomy's is an awkward one as you need to watch 3 videos just to get 1 token, and sometimes they may not 'register' as such.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast