Thread: Facebook acc disabled

Facebook acc disabled

Hello

My facebook acc is disabled and I cant login through PC nor android... it keeps asking me my facebook login ... I used to play on android phone without logging in... now it doesnt let me play... when I try to open a ticket through support.nordeus.eu it says

Account ID Number *
    You can find out your Account id number on the Help tab of the game.

I cant login game, I cant see my ID, as it has a star on the corner cant ticket nordeus support... I want my team back please... An admin might help through here I hope...

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Just put whatever numbers in and explain in your ticket why.

on the phone how long ago was your "let me play" team? If it was over a couple months ago it might be gone. You could try logging out of the FB app and stop the app, then try launching T11 app and see if it gives the choice for let me play.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I wrote back to you but its not published yet ... so I am writing again ... I was on t11 when my facebook was disabled... and last weekend I used t11 app on my android and because of the bad internet connection t11 couldnt login to fb account so I played through "let me play"... I hope nothing happens to my team .. I was the undefeated leader in my league and worldcup ... already missed 2 league matches and a worldcup match
    Last edited by sokarza sportivo; 08-31-2014 at 05:27 PM. Reason: to combine 2 posts