Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Raykco
  • 1 Post By PricopGeorgeCătălin
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By Mo Meow Odom

Thread: Edgar Davids

Edgar Davids

Former Dutch international Edgar Davids, is currently manager of Football Conference side, Barnet FC, here in England. He actually played for the club at the weekend, as a centre back (wearing the #1 shirt). He marred his day though by getting involved in an 18 man brawl in the closing minutes, leading to him getting a red card, along with 2 other players. Don't know how old he is now, but he must be getting on.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    A red card for Edgard Davids is something normal ))
    Raykco likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Davids was/ is a great player, and yeap, is normal the red card... but I think was not a good idea go to Barnet Fc as a Manager-player.. he is 40 years at now, I really think that he can be playing perfectly in the Inter or something like this, is a player with strong game, and a player to enjoy...
    Raykco likes this.

HOME PAGE

for Barnet fc website lol I didnt know it was in London lol

he still looks fit

This year he will turn to 40 or he already did ? Damn, they never get enought moneys ))))
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Davids was/ is a great player, and yeap, is normal the red card... but I think was not a good idea go to Barnet Fc as a Manager-player.. he is 40 years at now, I really think that he can be playing perfectly in the Inter or something like this, is a player with strong game, and a player to enjoy...
    He already have more moneys then he can spent, like you said he is a player 'to enjoy' maybe that's why he wanted a small team, where he can play more games as long he already have everything what he want.