Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Primera Division - Spain 2013 - 2014

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar

Primera Division - Spain 2013 - 2014

Primera Division is one of the most valuable football competitions with two very powerfull teams Barcelona and Real Madrid.

I want to see Neymar this season, I like him and I hope he will do a great job at Barcelona, he is doing really well in friendly games so far.

Real Madrid 3-4 Barcelona

0-1 Iniesta
    1-1 Benzema
    2-1 Benzema
    2-2 Messi
    3-2 Ronaldo
    3-3 Messi
    3-4 Messi

GAME OF THE YEAR!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I disagree. La Liga has two great teams (Barca and Madrid), then two or three decent teams, then the rest of it is utter dross.

The Premier League has 5/6 great strong teams, another 5/6 decent teams, then 4/5 competent teams and a couple of poor ones.

Almeria, Valladoid, Getafe, Oasuna, Elche, Betis, Vallecano, Granada, Levante, Malaga, Celta Vigo, Espanyol would all struggle to stay in the Championship in England. The likes of Birmingham, Huddersfield, Leeds and Sheff Weds would be too stong for them.

Stoke, Norwich, Villa, West Ham etc... would all comfortably finish in the top half of La Liga.

No doubting that Barca and Madrid have two great teams and some of the Worlds best footballers. Take those two out of the league though and the rest of it is a very poor standard for a top flight league and of very little global interest. The Premier League makes the most money simply because as an over all league and product it is streets ahead.

I'd put the Bundesliga above La Liga in terms of overall quality. Even Seria A is a more competitive and interesting league.

I hope that Atlético de Madrid will win the league, I'm tired to see Barcelona and madrid winning... time ago Valencia won, and in 2000 Deportivo de la Coruña with an excellent coach like is Javier Irureta won and was a great team.... too Villarreal and Real Sociedad had a 2nd place.... but ...-.-''' all that is still pending of payment, La Liga is a big debt, a bad example.
    My prediction is that if UEFA put the same rules for all the leagues, la liga will have soon only 3 places for CL... is not justice when you see the Glasgow Rangers going to 4th division for 20M, when Barcelona win a Champions League with a debt of 450M.
    #fair play in all senses.

Atletico Madrid this season have 4 draws vs Barcelona (if I'm not wrong), 1 victory vs Real Madrid + 1 draw, at the moment I think they can beat any team from Premier League.

Sevilia, Villareal, Valencia are over many of Premier League teams.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

And RCD Espanyol could beat any team of PL

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I hope that Atlético de Madrid will win the league, I'm tired to see Barcelona and madrid winning... time ago Valencia won, and in 2000 Deportivo de la Coruña with an excellent coach like is Javier Irureta won and was a great team.... too Villarreal and Real Sociedad had a 2nd place.... but ...-.-''' all that is still pending of payment, La Liga is a big debt, a bad example.
    My prediction is that if UEFA put the same rules for all the leagues, la liga will have soon only 3 places for CL... is not justice when you see the Glasgow Rangers going to 4th division for 20M, when Barcelona win a Champions League with a debt of 450M.
    #fair play in all senses.
    Sadly the whole Rangers thing was more than just about being 20M in debt. The story hasn't finished and there is probably an even bigger story to come from it all and when it is finally finished some people will be going to jail.
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergi Sanchez View Post
    And RCD Espanyol could beat any team of PL
    Same Crystal Palace ))

Barcelona 3-0 Celta V. (2 great assists)

Sevilla 2-1 Real Madrid

Real Madrid from 1st is now 3rd place, damn how happy I will be to see Atletico Madrid on the first position at the end
    khris likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast