Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: England - Arsenal F. C

Rookie
    note: im an arsenal fan

id be surprised (in a good way) if they won something
    i was very surprised when they bought ozil. my dream signing would be a CDM (gundogan or gustavo) someone who can play the back 4 (dont know), both would cost 30Mish, AND HIGUAIN, FFS i flipped when wanker didnt buy him. rumours have it they have much more than they publicly stated.

dont get ne wrong though im very happy, its my favourite modern season since i get to laugh at ramsey and kosciely haters

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I guess next season they will be 1,2 more good players

Arsenal won a lot of fans when they bought Ozil so more $_$
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    true, but still as a goonsky im very pessimistic about the winter window XD

hoping gnarby, eisfeld and bellarin start playing regularly next season. i still dont know why jenkinson keeps getting dropped, i think hes more reliable than sagna. and zelalem, people say hes a fabregas, i havent seen much about him though. your thoughts?

speaking of arsenal supporters, i cant believe this is empty

Quote Originally Posted by Fonz Fauzi Bin Ridho View Post
    true, but still as a goonsky im very pessimistic about the winter window XD

hoping gnarby, eisfeld and bellarin start playing regularly next season. i still dont know why jenkinson keeps getting dropped, i think hes more reliable than sagna. and zelalem, people say hes a fabregas, i havent seen much about him though. your thoughts?

speaking of arsenal supporters, i cant believe this is empty
    This is empty because most users that use this forum tend to only look in the general section and no where else.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

YEAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! We play in FA Cup Final!!!!

I'd rather qualify for next years champions league than to win the FA cup this season, the team is already broken, they need a HUGE revamp and if Arsenal wins the FA cup, people will think that they don't need a change (they certainly do).
    If Arsenal don't qualify for the champions league, you can say bye to the world star players who Arsenal hope to sign this summer.
    even if Arsenal does win the FA cup, no one really cares, the cup isn't big outside of England and most world class teams in England haven't taken it seriously.
    Arsenal is becoming a joke, they were clear on the world tables, 4th richest club in the world and after their years of constant failures, other teams are catching up to them in points. It's like Arsenal isn't even trying to stay up anymore, they seem to not see the problem.
    Arsenal should focus on getting that 4th spot back then finish the cup and keep Giroud but sign a world class striker, Arsenal have focused on midfielders the last few seasons, it's pissing me off how Wenger keeps going for mids when the clear problem is their attackers.
    I was furious when Wenger was trying to sign Draxler for 40 million, was he out of his mind?
    Wenger declined a 50 million negotiation with Suarez last season, he offered 40.000001 for Suarez and capped him off, Suarez is now worth 90 million (twice as much).
    He also had a chance to sign Yaya Toure but refused. Van Persie, Fabregas, Nasri, Adebayor etc. all left for better teams to win trophies & get more money, he clearly doesn't know how to control his players if his best players leave just like that.
    Wenger still has his job after 8 years of constant failure.
    I'm not even an Arsenal fan, I just want to see them succeed.
    Anyways thats my opinion, others might not see Wenger as the main problem and thats understandable, theres many things wrong with Arsenal and not just Wenger
    ex. the tight budget he had when he moved the team to the Emirates and the massive debt they had because of the Emirates stadium (I wish they stayed at highbury, they would be much more successful in terms of players)

Wenger himself is a respectable and loyal manager even though I disagree with his transfer ambitions.
    after all, he was offered a job being manager for Real Madrid & Paris Saint-Germain but he turned down both.
    Last edited by -Robin; 04-14-2014 at 06:48 PM.

First post updated, I hope you will like it!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Spurs can no longer finish above Arsenal in the league...

HAPPY ST. TOTTERINGHAM'S DAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Spurs can no longer finish above Arsenal in the league...

HAPPY ST. TOTTERINGHAM'S DAY!!!
    Arsenal = 4th place

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Arsenal = 4th place
    And something else could come with that 4th place too this season.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast