Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Lionel Messi vs Cristiano Ronaldo

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by unkulunkulu View Post
    Personaly i don t care who is the best player but i not accept messi for the one for me the most important reason and that is that player who want to be consider as the best must prove his quality in more teams, at least at 2 and prove that he is reallye such a good player and not only club make it from him.
    When you take the ball from the half, pass 4,5 Real Madrid players and score I think is enough to prove that you are a great player
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Of course there had to be one of these threads, its so easy to pit the worlds 2 best players against each other but thats old news really......how about this....what would you give to see these 2 players playing alongside each other in the same team now that is something special and worth hoping for.

Quote Originally Posted by Too Deadly View Post
    Of course there had to be one of these threads, its so easy to pit the worlds 2 best players against each other but thats old news really......how about this....what would you give to see these 2 players playing alongside each other in the same team now that is something special and worth hoping for.
    Only in FIFA it will be possible.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Lionel Messi vs Cristiano Ronaldo-screenshot_50.jpgLionel Messi vs Cristiano Ronaldo-screenshot_51.jpg

I find these debates rather entertaining so for once I am going to participate but with a slight different motive than the rest of you. After reading the whole thread it is clear that most of you are in favour of Lionel Messi.

If you're going to be favouring one player over the other you have to base it on their 'individual' preformance. I am sure some of you are willing to agree with me that Lionel Messi's preformance on Argentina the past few years have been subpar compared to how he preforms in Barcelona. Yet Cristiano Ronaldo keeps preforming both in Madrid and in Portugal. So what makes Lionel Messi so much better?

I am not saying I am for one or the other, because they are two completely different players; but I want to hear how you're basing an individual 'competition' between these two players and still say that Lionel Messi is better. (It just seemed that most people that said C. Ronaldo at least had some reason for picking him).

Messi 4 years best, it says all.

Apprentice
    I feel a little bit sorry for mister Pomada to graze the football fields at the same time as the best player to have ever put on a pair of football boots. Who can actually not like the little fellow that in all honesty shouldn't be able to play as well as he does because of his quite meager physique. It's like seeing David taking on Goliat once every week and always stand victorious. Mister Pomada is a great player but I just don't like him with his prancing around and he probably waxes his bikini line too and just starts crying as soon as he doesn't get what he wants. Didn't he also buy his child of the childs mother? What a role model.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny token View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_50.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	12.1 KB 
ID:	4371Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_51.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	9.9 KB 
ID:	4372
    still Messi is better

Quote Originally Posted by Rawrbin View Post
    I find these debates rather entertaining so for once I am going to participate but with a slight different motive than the rest of you. After reading the whole thread it is clear that most of you are in favour of Lionel Messi.

If you're going to be favouring one player over the other you have to base it on their 'individual' preformance. I am sure some of you are willing to agree with me that Lionel Messi's preformance on Argentina the past few years have been subpar compared to how he preforms in Barcelona. Yet Cristiano Ronaldo keeps preforming both in Madrid and in Portugal. So what makes Lionel Messi so much better?

I am not saying I am for one or the other, because they are two completely different players; but I want to hear how you're basing an individual 'competition' between these two players and still say that Lionel Messi is better. (It just seemed that most people that said C. Ronaldo at least had some reason for picking him).
    Won almost all individual records? Something what Ronaldo will never do it...

Whats Ronaldo achievement for Real Madrid? League and CUP ) so pro..

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Won almost all individual records?
    You're doing it, again. I am talking about THEIR individual preformance. What you're talking about are certain achievements/records he would never be able to do in any other club. (Yes, I actually doubt Messi could preform well in any other club, but Barcelona).

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast