Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Raykco
  • 4 Post By July Fourth

Thread: Who's Trolling the EPL?

Who's Trolling the EPL?

We all know that teams losing a match against lower quality teams in this game, is not through bad luck, poor management or just a fluke, but because we've been "trolled" by the NGE. Therefore I ask the question: Who is trolling the English Premier League this season. All the top clubs are getting beaten by lesser teams. Man Utd lose at home to West Bromwich, Man City lose away at Cardiff, Liverpool lose at home to Southampton, and today, Tottenham lose at home to West Ham. Now we know that the big token buyers should not have lost, so someone must be responsible.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    We all know that teams losing a match against lower quality teams in this game, is not through bad luck, poor management or just a fluke, but because we've been "trolled" by the NGE. Therefore I ask the question: Who is trolling the English Premier League this season. All the top clubs are getting beaten by lesser teams. Man Utd lose at home to West Bromwich, Man City lose away at Cardiff, Liverpool lose at home to Southampton, and today, Tottenham lose at home to West Ham. Now we know that the big token buyers should not have lost, so someone must be responsible.
    Tottenham Hotspur 0-3 WEST HAM UNITED HAPPY DAYS!!!
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    I was ticked that I couldn't watch that match as the new network covering BPL (NBCSN-USA) relegated it to their secondary viewing option much like FOX SOCCER used to put Spurs on their Soccer Plus (which is a premium channel you have to pay extra). They need to stop sucking at the teat of the Manchester bitches and the Gooners phallus. However, I'm grateful I missed that dismal performance, at home no less. With that said, COYS COYS COYS.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Topic moved to "FOOTBALL DISCUSSION"

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Yea, it's a horrible season in EPL, I guess this are good news only for Arsenal fans )

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MadbullJT View Post
    I was ticked that I couldn't watch that match as the new network covering BPL (NBCSN-USA) relegated it to their secondary viewing option much like FOX SOCCER used to put Spurs on their Soccer Plus (which is a premium channel you have to pay extra). They need to stop sucking at the teat of the Manchester bitches and the Gooners phallus. However, I'm grateful I missed that dismal performance, at home no less. With that said, COYS COYS COYS.
    I miss watching Liverpool games at home in Canada. It cost me $20/month for the soccer channel and here it will cost the same but most of the games are La Liga. I am happy that my local plays it for me when they get it, otherwise I am forced to watch it online. Still, Spuds losing and Gooners drawing made my weekend. IF ManUre would have lost I would have won the lottery!

well as long the red plastics do not win the title this year then i will be a happy man haha