View Poll Results: Who will win the El classico on the 26th of October?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • FC Barcelona!!!

4 66.67%
  • Real Madrid!!!

1 16.67%
  • It will be a draw.

1 16.67%

Thread: El Classico on 26th October.....

El Classico on 26th October.....

With the El Classico just 7 days later, what do u think of the results of the epic clash between Messi- Neymar vs Ronaldo- Bale.
    Will barca extend their 100% winning streak so far this season( that's if they win against Osasuna tonight, which is imminent) or face defeat infront of Ronaldo and Co. at the Barca strong hold, Camp Nou.
    I go with my favourite barca, predicting a score of 1-0 or 2-0 with a goal from Lionel Messi.
    Place ur bids, poll closes Friday night, Saturday 5:00pm being the match time according to GMT.
    Vote and if u want, u can predict the score IYO here in the comments.
    All the best to both teams and their supporters and may Barca win!!!!! (that's my wish)

So won 2-1!!!! Neymar rocks!!!! Gr8 match sense from Sanchez. Brilliant goalkeeping by Valdez. Messi was avg.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    It was a good victory for Barca, also nice goal from Sanchez, or better to say, EPIC GOAL !
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    It was a good victory for Barca, also nice goal from Sanchez, or better to say, EPIC GOAL !
    He made a perfect timely chip. Lopez was charging towards him for no reason, he saw that and chipped it perfect without trying to shown off dribbling skills. That is perfection.

I thought that Barca deserved to win and outclassed Real in every part of the pitch. I also think Ronaldo lets him self down by throwing tantrums and making it obvious that he thinks every attacking play should go through him. In fact I thought Real attacked better when avoiding Ronaldo.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Symons View Post
    I thought that Barca deserved to win and outclassed Real in every part of the pitch. I also think Ronaldo lets him self down by throwing tantrums and making it obvious that he thinks every attacking play should go through him. In fact I thought Real attacked better when avoiding Ronaldo.
    Spot on!!!! His reaction when Khedira didn't cross to him and instead decided to shoot, which was eventual saved by Valves, was too immature. And what was more was that jumping up and down when that penalty was not given when he was fouled insidthe D. He went furious, started screaming an jumping on his knees, leading them to bleed. LOLs heights of foolishness. I was rolling on the floor laughing as I remembered when Sanchez was not given the penalty last season, leading us to lose 2-1. And Messi wud have never do what Ronaldo did. He would have not got furious and wudhave not acted stupid. He wud have moved on, which he usually does, and taken up the next opportunity to score!!! That is what differentiates Messi from Ronaldo....

maybe you're right. But I still believe in what I think
    Mời bạn truy cập wap tai game mien phi để tai game cho dien thoai mien phi . Rất nhiều game cho dien thoai đang đợi bạn.

Quote Originally Posted by ailatoi View Post
    maybe you're right. But I still believe in what I think
    Sorry didn't get u....... What u think?????