Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: Your Favorite Football Club

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ppturano View Post

Juventus in Italy is known as the team that wins by cheating
    So today, we just won 3-1 against your team, that means we cheated as well?

England: Liverpool (CL enemies with my favourite team but I respect them a lot.)
    Spain: Real Madrid
    Italy: A.C. Milan (My life and the only team I love) <3
    France: P.S.G
    Germany: Schalke 04
    Netherlands: AFC Ajax
    Portugal: Porto FC
    A.C. Milan Curva Sud in Iraq.
    Add me: https://www.facebook.com/hassn.hadi.9

Quote Originally Posted by HULIANO View Post
    So today, we just won 3-1 against your team, that means we cheated as well?
    [SARCASM] No but Muntari's goal that didn't count was obviously not cheating. [/SARCASM]

Quote Originally Posted by Hassn Hadi Al-Ibrahemi View Post
    [SARCASM] No but Muntari's goal that didn't count was obviously not cheating. [/SARCASM]
    Well cheating or not, Milan is the team I respect but you guys are struggling this season also. Hope that Milan come back soon to the top of the tables where we both belong I respect Milan so I don't want to get into a fight with a Milanista.

Well, Muntari's disallowed goal was clearly not cheating honestly ) But you know what, Italian football is about who currently reign the throne. I don't deny that we were not innocent, match-fixing was part of Italian football. Back then, Juventus and Milan were the kings, if not for that season Juve was relegated and Milan was punished accordingly also, Inter would've had unlikely won the treble and ruled the Serie A for 5 years.

Still I don't want to badmouth about any Italian team now because I want us to come back to the glory day when Seria A was the most exciting and competitive football league in the world, and also for Italian teams to dominate the CL.

So I really hope that Milan will get as far as it can in the CL, making us all proud of Italian football, and I know you guys will do your best as Milan has won it 7 times, which I can't deny that Juve will find it hard catch up in the next 50 years in this modern football where many teams are so rich )

That's be said. Peace out!

Quote Originally Posted by HULIANO View Post
    Well cheating or not, Milan is the team I respect but you guys are struggling this season also. Hope that Milan come back soon to the top of the tables where we both belong I respect Milan so I don't want to get into a fight with a Milanista.

Well, Muntari's disallowed goal was clearly not cheating honestly ) But you know what, Italian football is about who currently reign the throne. I don't deny that we were not innocent, match-fixing was part of Italian football. Back then, Juventus and Milan were the kings, if not for that season Juve was relegated and Milan was punished accordingly also, Inter would've had unlikely won the treble and ruled the Serie A for 5 years.

Still I don't want to badmouth about any Italian team now because I want us to come back to the glory day when Seria A was the most exciting and competitive football league in the world, and also for Italian teams to dominate the CL.

So I really hope that Milan will get as far as it can in the CL, making us all proud of Italian football, and I know you guys will do your best as Milan has won it 7 times, which I can't deny that Juve will find it hard catch up in the next 50 years in this modern football where many teams are so rich )

That's be said. Peace out!

Lol sorry but sometimes I get too excited about football talk so excuse me for anything bad coming from me. :P

It's true, Inter was the only team to profit from the Calciopoli scandal and some websites accuse Inter's management of starting the Calciopoli because Moratti was trophy-less for quiet some time so he organized the entire thing. But it's Italy so I can't really blame them for anything.. I still miss the 80's and 90's.. Serie A truly deserved to be Football's Heaven but now, all Italian teams are going through hard times..

I hope as well that Juventus bring back the Italian glory days since they're the dominant Italian club.. Sadly, money speaks louder than value these days..

Peace out! ^^
    HULIANO likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hassn Hadi Al-Ibrahemi View Post
    Lol sorry but sometimes I get too excited about football talk so excuse me for anything bad coming from me. :P

It's true, Inter was the only team to profit from the Calciopoli scandal and some websites accuse Inter's management of starting the Calciopoli because Moratti was trophy-less for quiet some time so he organized the entire thing. But it's Italy so I can't really blame them for anything.. I still miss the 80's and 90's.. Serie A truly deserved to be Football's Heaven but now, all Italian teams are going through hard times..

I hope as well that Juventus bring back the Italian glory days since they're the dominant Italian club.. Sadly, money speaks louder than value these days..

Peace out! ^^

Yes, that's the story behind Calciopoli Well, Inter got what they wanted, but the price was too high for Italian football in general. Look now, we're all struggling and Italy fell to #4 in UEFA rankings and can only have 2 guaranteed spots for CL. As a result, we're worse off financially even further
    Last edited by HULIANO; 02-06-2014 at 07:04 PM. Reason: missing #2

My favourite team club is Everton.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Guess?
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Rookie
    My favourite teams are Manchester United and Real Madrid. In Croatia it's Hajduk Split. Other teams I just like, not really cheer for, are AS Roma, Bordeaux and Celtic.

Quote Originally Posted by hrgamrga View Post
    My favourite teams are Manchester United and Real Madrid. In Croatia it's Hajduk Split. Other teams I just like, not really cheer for, are AS Roma, Bordeaux and Celtic.
    I am fan of AS Roma too and of course their current captain.
    hrgamrga likes this.

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast