Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Barclays Premier League - GB 2013 - 2014

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar

Barclays Premier League - GB 2013 - 2014

The best football competition, very stong teams, great football, what do you want more...

Post here everything what you want about your favorite team, games, players, etc (BPL 13-14).

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I really can't wait to start but I'm kinda scared about Manchester, it will be hard this season, new coach and a lot of young players, in few year it can be a dream team but I think this season they won't finish on the first position.

GO Devils! Go Reds!

^^^^^

Don't be scared The Manchester teams dominate English football. I miss living there.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

Arsenal won't win a trophy again this season, they haven't even spent a penny on the tranny market yet.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I think that Arsenal will also lose a CL place this season with this team, but MU is not going to be champion this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    I think that Arsenal will also lose a CL place this season with this team, but MU is not going to be champion this season.
    So why you think United will not win a trophy this season ??? they said that they wouldn't win the league last season , yet they won it by 11 points. If you think its to do with Fergie retiring ?? then it shows what an incredible winner the geezer was however much other team fans hated him for being a winner.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Arsenal won't win a trophy again this season, they haven't even spent a penny on the tranny market yet.
    I actually felt sorry for Arsenaql when United slaughtered them at Old trafford a couple of seasons ago, because for me over the last 37 years of footy there was no better battle than United and Aresnal in the late 90's and early 00's...Keane v Vierra was epic, but hey ho those days are gone now into the history books.

Tell me are you a Wenger should stay person or he should now go ???
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS

Not because of Fergi. I just think that they do not have a team this season for first place. Especialy if Rooney leaves MU.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Not because of Fergi. I just think that they do not have a team this season for first place. Especialy if Rooney leaves MU.
    Well it looks like he isn't leaving, so its the same squad, although I do think its not good enough for CL. Big Club Man City have splashed the cash and it will be seen if their team gels enough this season. I think its an open book this season and I expect Spurs to be in the mix.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS

Spurs(with Bale),Chelsea and Man. City are my choice this season to win league.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast