Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Arijanit

Thread: Legend Ryan Giggs Retires From Playing Football

Legend Ryan Giggs Retires From Playing Football

Ryan Giggs today has confirmed his retirement from playing to become Man Utd assistant manager under Louis van Gaal.

He played 963 times for Manchester United and scored a total of 168 goals for the club and he holds all sorts of Premier League and football records which make him a legendary player no matter who you support.

Although I'm no fan of Man Utd, But growing up watching football he was still one of my favourite players to watch to this very day in his lengthy career at the club.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...-van-Gaal.html

I wish Ryan Giggs the best of luck in non-playing roles in football and maybe Man Utd may see him as their manager one day again on a full time basis.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Definitely a legend. I think he would make a hell of a manager in the future.
    July Fourth likes this.
    Team: Presheva FC

Rookie
    hopefully he can be like Guardiola

Good player, seems like a decent coach....and immensely loyal to his club (although not quite so loyal away from the football pitch O.o)

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Good player, seems like a decent coach....and immensely loyal to his club (although not quite so loyal away from the football pitch O.o)
    thats rite

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    A legend for Manchester United fans! We will miss him!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook