Thread: Barclays Premier League

Rookie

Barclays Premier League

So has anyone been watching the bpl? I watch most of the games so far ... And like always I'm supporting Chelsea ....

Chelsea is freaking amazing and this season they have a really high chance of winning first place! I'm so excited .. Currently Chelsea is on the top of the list with most goals scored this season... But I am probably biased ... <3ForeverBlue3>

Quote Originally Posted by Shahania Tihamiuddin View Post
    So has anyone been watching the bpl? I watch most of the games so far ... And like always I'm supporting Chelsea ....

Chelsea is freaking amazing and this season they have a really high chance of winning first place! I'm so excited .. Currently Chelsea is on the top of the list with most goals scored this season... But I am probably biased ... <3ForeverBlue3>
    Tottenham has a better goal difference. I watch as many games as I can, but I don't really support any club in the EPL. I do support the Americans playing though, so I cheer them on specifically. Hopefully the battle at the top of the table was as close as it was last season
    Last edited by RJSlow; 08-25-2014 at 09:58 PM.

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Rookie
    I missed the live Tottenham game and just saw it like a hour ago .... Most of last seasons teams that didn't make it far are on the top of league table this season so I'm pretty sure this season will be really intense. Every team will give each other a run for their money...

As an Englishman, I like to watch the English leagues. But NOT the Premier league, which is so over-rated. Sure there are some exciting games, but that is only because the standard of defending is so poor. The majority of Premier League games are total garbage. I much prefer the lower leagues where most of the matches are unpredictable.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

I just can't wait to see Super Mario in l'pool t-shirt, btw QPR are starting to go from where they come, Championship.

I sometimes watch Saturday/Sunday games online when my dad 'phones to say he's forgotten what to do.

I'm like RJ in that I tend to root for those teams with Scottish players in them. I can't watch football just because its football, I've got to have an interset.

Arsenal games always attract me because the first top I was ever bought was a Gunners one but I've got a soft spot for Everton too.

Heh heh!
    Arsenal are looking VERY good.
    This season, like always, is going to be unpredictable and close!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LEPOARD STARS FC-Honour, Fight,Conquer
    Season 1
    -Didnt get promoted
    Season 2
    1st place
    Season 3
    1st Place+Quarter Finals Cup+Semi Finals Champions League
    Season 4
    3rd place league. CL Semis and Cup R16
    Season 5
    Erm...5th in league?
    Group stage of CL