Thread: All Major League Preview and Picks

All Major League Preview and Picks

English Premier League

Manchester United vs Queens Park Rangers

Match Schedule
    Date: 09/14/2014

Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal could hand a debut to four of his summer recruits as his team look to register their first win of the season. Daley Blind and Radamel Falcao are available after signing on the final day of the transfer window, Marcos Rojo has been granted a work permit and Luke Shaw is fit enough to feature for part of the fixture at Old Trafford.

Queens Park Rangers boss Harry Redknapp could be without Joey Barton after the midfielder suffered a minor injury in training. That could see Redknapp hand a debut to Sandro, who has been brought in from Tottenham Hotspur, while Niko Kranjcar is expected to be in the matchday squad.

Pick: Manchester United

Spain La Liga

Sevilla vs Getafe

Match Schedule
    Date: 09/15/2014

Sevilla got 4 points out of first two games, but the level of play wasn’t particularly good. “We must do better than we did against Valencia and Espanyol,” said coach Unai Emery. Sevilla played both matches in the same line-up, some players are unhappy with their status, especially Jose Antonio Reyes. “It’s normal that footballers which don’t play in the first team are unhappy, he’s not the only one,” said Emery.

Getafe didn’t show good football this season, but they luckily managed to win 1:0 over Almeria in the last round. In the recent days there was a big mess with best player, Pedro Leon. It looked like he’d join German side Hannover, but there was some mess, as a result he stayed in Getafe, he trains normally with the squad, but he’s ineligible to play and therefore won’t feature on Sunday. Coach Cosmin Contra expects tough match.

Pick: Getafe

All my bet teams is only my personal opinion. and i based all my bets on their last matches, history, etc. you can post your own team here so i can also have other idea.

I really don't think Sevilla is gonna lose at home against Getafe, but you never know.