Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Spain - Real Madrid Club de Fútbol

Quote Originally Posted by FC Blaugrana View Post
    You only won because we didn't had a coach + we were 2 weeks orso playing bad football (every club has that) but don;t forget 2 or 3 years ago we won 5-0, outclass the whole madril club.. they got raped man, oh and don't forget the 1-3 and 2-6 in Bernabou! Madrid only won Barcelona because we didn;t played well like we suppose to. If you saw Barca - AC Milan, then you know we are back and I promise you.. in CL.. if we meet Madrid in finals.. we will outclass you again.. we are hungry

Visca el Barca.
    this is the football and you know in real life you cannot be always on top ! and after taking out the Copa del Rey i wanna see how we take the champions league too !

Quote Originally Posted by Ro Edu View Post
    this is the football and you know in real life you cannot be always on top ! and after taking out the Copa del Rey i wanna see how we take the champions league too !
    Or maybe the upstart ludicrous PSG I really do hate Al Thani family We'll crush them like a cookie under a hammer
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

Apprentice
    I'd like to travel to London, and watch the CL final..of Barca - Real hopefully

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer_X View Post
    I'd like to travel to London, and watch the CL final..of Barca - Real hopefully
    Start to work and save some moneys :P
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

2-1 in El Classico today!

Ronaldo and Bale didn't did anything today
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

7-3 what a nice game made Real Madrid! Congratulations to the team!
    kd18 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ro Edu View Post
    My dream is to watch a match between Real Madrid - Barca on Santiago Bernabeu and to win my favorite !
    Or final Copa del Rey Real Madrid - Atletico Madrid in 18 may !
    , like, (y)
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

2-1 lost against Barca. Don't know what that 95 million euro baby do. Say HAHA Madrid!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    2-1 lost against Barca. Don't know what that 95 million euro baby do. Say HAHA Madrid!!!
    After the referee denied them a clear penalty...

Quote Originally Posted by kd18 View Post
    After the referee denied them a clear penalty...
    Talking about the penalty denied this El Classic.... Talk about the penalty Barca was denied last season. Yes, the one which Sanchez was not given. Which caused us to lose 2-1. That was the worst decision ever when it comes to penalties not being given. Then Haha Madrid fans said, "Losers make excuses"!!!! See now, History comes back to hit u in the head. Accept defeat as what happened to Madrid had happened to Barca last season.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast