Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Setup of 4-5-1V style

Setup of 4-5-1V style

I started about a month ago, and I want to try out 4-5-1 V. How should I setup team orders and what players should have arrows? Should I switch this around depending on the setup I meet?.

I'm also not sure whether I should buy players with special abilitys and what abilitys they should have. Example, is it better to buy a player with 5 stars with no ability, or a player with 4 stars and an ability?

Dreamer
    u need 2 excellent AMR-Ls to play this formation,a pretty fast and good ST, 2 pretty good DR-Ls.
    Try without arrows,and then make some experiments byurself.

Play Normal,down both,long ,own half,no counter,no of side..

Give it some time and then set ur own tactics ..(arrows,etc)
    cheers
    Level 25.

12 LEAGUES ,4 CL, 1 CUP

Dreamer
    4-5-1... give red to AML/R and DL/R, blue to DC and DMC with short pass and counter attack

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Unonk View Post
    4-5-1... give red to AML/R and DL/R, blue to DC and DMC with short pass and counter attack
    I prefer to use mixed passing.
    YOU PIESS !!

Thanks! I'll give it a try .. Could anyone tell me about what kind of players I should aim for buying, or maybe just a link to another thread in here?

Dreamer
    4-5-1V need a good AML/R, DL/R and ST, thats the point

sdw
    Apprentice
    I dont know what's happening last two-three seasons.
    This season I began very strongly,but now every game I am defeated or draw against weaker teams.I use 4-5-1 V style,my favourite formation that brang me many cups... But now it sucks...Do u have the same problems?
    By the way : all my players I train them hardly and they're with six stars(I have player who is seven stars).The morale and condition is high.

Quote Originally Posted by sdw View Post
    This season I began very strongly,but now every game I am defeated or draw against weaker teams.I use 4-5-1 V style,my favourite formation that brang me many cups... But now it sucks...Do u have the same problems?
    By the way : all my players I train them hardly and they're with six stars(I have player who is seven stars).The morale and condition is high.
    Yes.
    As you can see here I began very strongly too but now I'm finding very hard to beat formations with quality 34 while I put on field a 50.4 quality team.
    Mad Horses
    Level 29 (Italian team, season 31)
    League: 1st place: 16 - 2nd place: 6 - 3rd place: 2
    Champions: 1st place: 8 - 2nd place: 5 - 3rd place: 2
    Cup: 1st place: 3, 2nd place: 1 - 3rd place: 2

Dreamer
    From what i have seen from my little experience from hard training all the players that come out of it, have problems with their perfomance for a couple of games.I had a player that had it all the season.Next season he was ok...Maybe it's that,so try normal training..Maybe it's not...

As for 4-5-1V if u play the same tactics(arrows-etc) with the same players since last season,try to use different tactics to see what is gonna happen..ex.defensive ,with counter....attacking with mixed balls etc...
    Level 25.

12 LEAGUES ,4 CL, 1 CUP

So is this just a coincidence, or did they maybe change anything in the game?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast