The Champions league:
    1st place level 2,3,4,5,6 - 2nd place level 7

The cup:
    1/4 final level 3

sdw
    Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by influenze View Post
    lol, you are using an illegal formation
    What is the illegal?he has 3 defenders,he has wings and he has MC's.This is absolutely LEGAL formation,but it's very weak on defense and he will loose with at least 3 goals against 4-5-1 V style.
    4-3N-1-2 is good counter-formation of 4-5-1 V style formation.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by sdw View Post
    What is the illegal?he has 3 defenders,he has wings and he has MC's.This is absolutely LEGAL formation,but it's very weak on defense and he will loose with at least 3 goals against 4-5-1 V style.
    4-3N-1-2 is good counter-formation of 4-5-1 V style formation.
    You can't have more than 2 players on each of the flanks - that's why it's illegal.

it's definitely not an illegal formation - tried that a match before

@sdw - well, there's no point to use AMC in formation, because it'll be blocked by his DMC... also, DMC is his best player and AMC is my (almost) worst

EDIT/ no, no, no... seems to be an illegal, I tried kind of that formation, but I used 3 DCs instead of DC, DR and DL

Switched it now to 3W-5-1-1. Using AMC because of my injured striker, hope this'll work
    Last edited by matcho13579; 06-19-2013 at 11:12 PM.

sdw
    Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by matcho13579 View Post
    it's definitely not an illegal formation - tried that a match before

@sdw - well, there's no point to use AMC in formation, because it'll be blocked by his DMC... also, DMC is his best player and AMC is my (almost) worst

EDIT/ no, no, no... seems to be an illegal, I tried kind of that formation, but I used 3 DCs instead of DC, DR and DL

Switched it now to 3W-5-1-1. Using AMC because of my injured striker, hope this'll work
    I know there's no point to use AMC if he has DMC.But man ... Im 28th level and my favourite formation is 4-5-1V.I know there's no point but I have experience that bring me to this conclusion.

Rookie
    i watched my arch rivals for the title today and gave him/her 2% , the opponents played 3-2n-2n-1 2 nothing wide at all, 41& and beat him 1-0 so its all down to the computer jumble up, i lost in the cup 3-3-2-2 to a 18.1 2 star team, missed promotion twice, got a great team of kids now, watch out no token championee ktf