Unable to score more goals as compared to other teams in the league

Well my formation is as follows

st-----------st
    ------amc------
    mc-----------mc
    dml----------------dmr
    --dc---dc---dc--
    --------gk--------

well my problem is my team always fail to score more goals in matches. On average my team scores 2-3 goals per match. I have tried playing attacking as well but in that case i always end up either loosing or making a draw in a match.

My current league stats are

mp -18 w-11 d-5 l-2

my most draws are against weaker teams,where i had expected to win each and every match easily

all i want to know is how to make my team score more goals so that i can avoid any draws in the near future and win easily ???

Well i do not wish to change my formation....... Just need guidance of scoring more goals and winning the matches with big margin

i guess arrows could do wonders............ at present i am not using arrows for any player

Apprentice
    this formation u use is more like a defensive formation. you cant score a lot using defensive formation. even with attacking mentality.Change your formation.
    P.S doesnt mean defensive formation is ****. it is used against stronger and tougher opponent.

Apprentice
    remove both wing backs and i could suggest you 4-1-2-1-2 narrow diamond. just some adjustment from your current formation.

3 goals/match is good enough. Or you wanna 10 goals/match? go home, you're drunk
    YOU PIESS !!

Quote Originally Posted by Wilson Loo View Post
    this formation u use is more like a defensive formation. you cant score a lot using defensive formation. even with attacking mentality.Change your formation.
    P.S doesnt mean defensive formation is ****. it is used against stronger and tougher opponent.
    Well i have tried with the attacking formation as well but i always end up loosing the match..........
    and in this i dont loose atleast. so just to be more aggressive i was willing to know if any tactics or arrows could bring up the difference,above all i am happy with this formation because with this formation i easily win champions league and cup............ it is just that my team perform poorly in the league matches

i end up in a draw against weak teams but win easily against stronger ones........... do not know what the hell happens to my team in the league

Quote Originally Posted by _hAsya_ View Post
    3 goals/match is good enough. Or you wanna 10 goals/match? go home, you're drunk
    well i am just talking about 3 goals difference where as my friend mostly win matches by 6-0 difference

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Pranav Mehandru View Post
    Well i have tried with the attacking formation as well but i always end up loosing the match..........
    and in this i dont loose atleast. so just to be more aggressive i was willing to know if any tactics or arrows could bring up the difference,above all i am happy with this formation because with this formation i easily win champions league and cup............ it is just that my team perform poorly in the league matches

i end up in a draw against weak teams but win easily against stronger ones........... do not know what the hell happens to my team in the league
    maybe it is tactic or arrows problem or your defense is weak.
    a) tactic( orders) example: an attacking formation with defensive mentality is a mistake . select your tactic wisely against different opponent.
    b) arrow. it is strongly recommended to put blue arrow on all your defender.
    c) weak defense. check out their(defender) match rating. below 7 means that your defender is not solid . find another solid defender.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilson Loo View Post
    maybe it is tactic or arrows problem or your defense is weak.
    a) tactic( orders) example: an attacking formation with defensive mentality is a mistake . select your tactic wisely against different opponent.
    b) arrow. it is strongly recommended to put blue arrow on all your defender.
    c) weak defense. check out their(defender) match rating. below 7 means that your defender is not solid . find another solid defender.
    Well i would prefer to keep the same formation......... just need guidance with the arrows for being attacking and defensive differently

Apprentice
    i personally does not like defensive formation. 4-5-1v and 4-1-4-1 suits me perfectly.

sdw
    Apprentice
    Defensive style is not the reason that you don't score so much.Sometimes I use defensive formations and I score 4-5 goals.The difference of attacking and defensing styles is not scoring goals,you're so much wrong about this.
    I think the reason that you dont score so much is the same like me last season-you often change your formations and your players play with bad rating.The other reason is maybe your players dont play so well on this positions(if they have two possible positions).For an example : my favourite formation is 4-5-1 V style formation but this season I cannot play with it.I have two good players who are wings and have two possible positions - the first is ML/AML and the second is MR/AMR.One of my DC's has second position DMC but in 4-5-1 V I use him as DC.I had 2 consecutive losts and 3 consecutive draws(5 matches without win) from weaker teams.So I changed the formation.I began to play with mapple leaf.I've already use 2 DMC's(instead the one DC) and I use ML and MR positions,instead AML and AMR.I use one MC and AMC(before two MC's but one of them was with very low rating).And now all my players are playing with high rating and I have 6 consecutive wins.
    In your case,I think your AMC has second position(AML or AMR),he is not tall and he is fast.He is trained as winger,but you use him as attacking midfield and this is your problem.I think your DML and DMR are more DMC/DL/ML/DR/MR than DML/DMR and that's your problem.In your case there is an option your striker has low rating,so substitute him with better player.This is your problem,I cut my headoff if I'm wrong.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast