Thread: Orders question and some other questions

Orders question and some other questions

Hi everyone!

If I do not fill the orders of kick/corner/penalty takers and captains, how is it determined?

Another question is, if I don't fill the "Auto-Subs", will there still be substitutions of players, especially of injured or extremely tired ones?

Last question, is it recommended to develop a special ability for players or better to just spend the points on the other skills?

Thanks and have a nice Sunday everyone

sdw
    Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Nir Barel View Post
    Hi everyone!

If I do not fill the orders of kick/corner/penalty takers and captains, how is it determined?

Another question is, if I don't fill the "Auto-Subs", will there still be substitutions of players, especially of injured or extremely tired ones?

Last question, is it recommended to develop a special ability for players or better to just spend the points on the other skills?

Thanks and have a nice Sunday everyone
    If you don't fill the kick/corner/penalty takers it's randomize choise I think,but my point is : the system is choosing takers instead of you.However it's not like this on Auto-Subs.If you dont fill it your injured players will not be substitued.
    It's better to gain skills.For 50 skill points you can get special ability,but in other case you can grow with three levels.