Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: AHAHAH Who made this game? acefalous monkey programmers?

AHAHAH Who made this game? acefalous monkey programmers?

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

All my players with maximum morale and condition. Max game reward. Watching the game.

Seems fair. no, not really. Disgusting, why do I even try? People who make no subs, don't do anything, don't buy players, don't care for nothing in the game, get incredible rewards in games for absolutely no reason at all.

Should I stop caring? should I stop buying players, setting up tactics, counter-tactics, studying opponent? It doesnt seem to serve anything at all. This is just plain hometeam.random vs awayteam.random and that's the way we get the game results.

Absolutely ludicrous.

Ahaha! i like ur tittle "acefalous monkey programmers?"
    YOU PIESS !!

Rookie
    My guess is he went down the flanks. Both possession and shots being somewhat equal-ish suggests tactically he had some edge. Just my guess. Though probably still a bit of unluck tossed in as well.
    Last edited by Maranwe; 06-27-2013 at 05:30 PM.

i feel you bro

AND NOW!!!! EVEN BETTER!!!!

What the flying f*ck is this sh*t !??!!? Are you kidding me? How the f*ck is this even possible? How can this happen in the engine!?
    marcik21 likes this.

It is f***ed up game, and just makes people who take care about their team nervous...

Rookie
    Happened to me every season. Decided not to waste anymore time watching the game or changing any tactics. Just let the engine run and enjoy burning tokens in the transfer market

Random numbers suck sometimes.

In the second game, you might have considered just 3 in the back against a lone striker, but regardless you got a lot of shot and they just didn't go in. Dice happen.

Apprentice
    I had that happen to me. Is my 3rd season and in my 2nd season a lost 3-1 to a 16 quality team and my team was 21 quality.
    It could be like a real game that a weaker team upset the strong team. But i hated that. Lol

gggggrrrrryaaaaaaaaaw riot on the radio pictures on the tv invader man take what he can...
    I hate the f*cking simulator!!! i got a good quality team expend in 5 or 4 stars players but i lose the league cup finals two times!!! I stay 2nd in league and lose 3 vital points against "bot robot's poor team"

CLUB DEPORTIVO SOLANO BORN TO BE SECOND

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast