Thread: possession 20% for past 5 games

possession 20% for past 5 games

In my past 5 games T11 has only given me 20% possession. I obviously have been totally dominated in all 5 games. I have played with played the same formation for most of my 2 successful seasons (won cup and league in tier 2).

Here is my formation

4-5-1 in a V, with DL 2DC DR, 1 DMC, 2 MC 1AMR 1 AML 1ST

I have complained to T11 with no success. They haven't said its an illegal formation instead they keep saying that my opposition has figured out my formation = Nonsense..

So after playing successfully for 2 full seasons I have now had 5 games b2b with only 20% possession ? What gives?

Is this an illegal formation?

That's really strange. The typical 5-4-1 V is definitely not an illegal formation. Are your players out of position? I'm sure they're not but I have to ask. To be honest I can't think of anything else. A team can get 20% possession simply by being outclassed (I've done it to other teams before), but I can't imagine that happening to you five games in a row, after two successful seasons.

it may be a bug, if it's 3rd season, please give us an screenshot of your team, we may have some ideals
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Dreamer
    20% possession was written or shown?sorry about my english when you watch the match in status of match write that he have 80 and you 20??what about the line which show the status??? you understand what i want say?? because if its illegal so during all match will show 20% but in the line up will show sometimes more...( if line up also show 20% thats mean you have problems with your team and they are stronger, but if line up show another thing that mean you have illegal formation). i hope you get what i have in my mind
    LEVEL 10, SEASON 10:-
    Level 1, Season 1: League 1st.
    Level 2, Season 2: League 3rd, CL 2nd
    Level 3, Season 3: League 1st, CL 3rd
    Level 4, Season 4: League 1st, CL 1st
    Level 5, Season 5: League 1st.
    Level 6, Season 6: League 1st, CL 2nd
    Level 7, Season 7: League 1st, CL 1st. CUP 1/8 knockout
    Level 8, Season 8: League 1st.
    Level 9, Season 9: League 2nd (by goals(( ), CL 3rd
    Level 10, Season 10: League 1st, CL 1st (undefeated with 13wins)

Thanks for your replies. So another strange twist. I changed my formation to a 4-4-2 and the possession went back to normal. This was not my strongest team as I have built it for a V formation. At at half time it was 1-1. I changed the formation and players back to my normal formation and I won the game 3-1 with 55% possession. Weird or what....

Question - Was this a bug where the system thought I had an illegal formation, and changing my formation up unblocked it.

Or

Does the software penalize you if you never change your formation?

Or maybe all of my complaining to Nordeas worked and they looked into it and fixed the bug ??

Both. I had 20% from start to finish. The line did not move for 5 whole games. The first game happened on my last league game of last season, I was winning the league by 2 points at the time. I lost the game 3-0. How annoying