Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Bartsches
  • 1 Post By Phil Scrivener

Thread: What happened here?

What happened here?

So today I decided to buy some tokens, about 300, and bought me some scout players, thinking that would make my life easier... I was never so wrong in my life.

Look at this mess.
    What happened here?-01.jpgWhat happened here?-02.jpgWhat happened here?-03.jpgWhat happened here?-04.jpgWhat happened here?-05.jpg

I bough Martinez from the scout list not two hours ago. Played for TWO MINUTES and was injured. Is now out for 4 days.

I tried 4-5-1V against that but it wasn't working. Changed to 3W-1-2N-2W-2 and I got more possession.

So, what did I do wrong,and what can I do to improve?
    Here's my team:
    What happened here?-06.jpg

Ps. I'm using 4-4-2 because i'm going up against 4-2N-3W-1 in tomorrows cup game. I hope I'm not making a mistake.

PPs. One thing I know for sure. I'm NEVER buying tokens or scouts again. EVER!

Topeleven really likes to kick your balls, Had my best two players longtime injured within 5 minutes of my first cup match and my two mc's got 4 yellow cards the return match turning my field into rubble the next cup match. Sit it out or use red packs and you'll have fun with your guys later.
    On a side note browse through 5* players and see if there are any which are very close to getting their 6th star. They won't train as fast but you'll get 3-4 6* players by the end of the season and that - if you bid early in the morning - way cheaper than one scout.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

I'm playing against that same opponent in a few hours. He's using that same weird formation.
    My current line-up:
    What happened here?-1044920_212594785556659_1651735119_n.jpg

I really need some advice.

The game just ended, I barely won. No doubt it was because of home field advantage.

Here's what happened:
    What happened here?-1.jpgWhat happened here?-2.jpgWhat happened here?-3.jpgWhat happened here?-4.jpgWhat happened here?-5.jpg

I ended up using a weird formation.

congrats
    Tauros likes this.
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

Quote Originally Posted by Tauros View Post
    The game just ended, I barely won. No doubt it was because of home field advantage.

Here's what happened:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	40.7 KB 
ID:	9342Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	47.2 KB 
ID:	9343Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	60.7 KB 
ID:	9344Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	49.0 KB 
ID:	9345Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	46.5 KB 
ID:	9346

I ended up using a weird formation.
    You got players performance problem, really. All your MCs only rated 5, and the solution to deal with is still unknown!

And you should know that buying scouts or transfer listed players is gambling game! You never know for sure how they perform. If the lady luck shines on you, players you bought get rated 8, 9, or in other hand, bumm, 4, 5 rating is all they give you and cost you some important games!
    Last edited by myozuka; 07-10-2013 at 04:32 AM. Reason: correction