So enough is enough. This season has just been one big random loss for me to crappy teams but I've been able to keep it cool and try to find the reasons why. After a seriously important leauge game yesterday (at home against the leaugeleader who was just ahead of me because of more goals scored) with a bizarre loss for me, Iv'e decided to skrew this season, tank it and not get a promotion.

For those of you who are interested, I'm a 33,2 avergare team who lost against a 25 average team at home. My opponent had an invalid formation and lost two of his players in the first 30 minutes to a red card and an injury and still managed to dominate my team and get the 2-1 win. Would not happen in the real world... So I'm pissed of at this "random things happen" crap...

To the point. How do I best tank a season? I don't want to end top 7 since I don't want a promotion, but also I don't want to be stuck needing a ****load of moraleboosters at the start of next season. And I'm NOT going to spend any money buying them (never have, never will, don't have the money to do so).