Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Important match in champion league (Pls give me suggestion how to win this match...)

Important match in champion league (Pls give me suggestion how to win this match...)

There are a important match to decide that can I make in to the quater final, he is the strongest team in the competition...Unluckily I'll meet him at the 1/8 if not anythings go wrong...Please gv me some suggestion to beat him... Get the champion really means for me...Below is the formation of his team and my team..He has full team of scout player..How can i beat him..? Or I just cant make in to the quater final..?
    Important match in champion league (Pls give me suggestion how to win this match...)-strong.jpg
    Important match in champion league (Pls give me suggestion how to win this match...)-weak.jpg
    Every suggestion is value for me...Please help me..

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I would try 4 4 2, you lose possession when players out of position
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 08-10-2013 at 02:16 AM. Reason: speeling and grammer
    Ng Chun Kiat likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    But my MR is not good... Would that will effect the match..?

Important match in champion league (Pls give me suggestion how to win this match...)-weak-improve.jpg
    If I move back my ML and play like this ?

I would remove all red arrows, put blue on AMR if you cant move him back (does your MR get bad match ratings? If he gets good ones put him in), and give wingbacks blue. Thats me though. I'd play press own half. normal & mix NO trap or force. Me I have good defence, and might consider if able to watch try changing orders during match depending on how it's going.

What are your orders?
    Ng Chun Kiat likes this.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I would remove all red arrows, put blue on AMR if you cant move him back (does your MR get bad match ratings? If he gets good ones put him in), and give wingbacks blue. Thats me though. I'd play press own half. normal & mix NO trap or force. Me I have good defence, and might consider if able to watch try changing orders during match depending on how it's going.

What are your orders?
    Overall my MR get good rating although he just a 4 star quality player,okay,I will try use he as my MR.I always watch my live match so maybe I could make sme adjustment if somethings go wrong,but overall I trust you because you really have a nice team I'd press whole pitch,down both flank,short pass,no trap or force when i use 4-5-1 v shape. My defence or attack also have nice stats and at my last game I have the score 10-0 to a team. Below was my league stats.
    Important match in champion league (Pls give me suggestion how to win this match...)-lol.jpg

Now this my formation and I'm using your orders now. My though is if my opponent have a AMC then I'll use my DMC ,If opponent dont have a AMC then I'll use my AMC and keep the DMC as substitute,any opinion?
    Important match in champion league (Pls give me suggestion how to win this match...)-%5E%5E.jpg

Sounds good to me. In game you could try red arrows on ml/mr or from own half to full pitch if you get bad possession happening. (exclaimer I'm only level 4 maybe someone with more game experience would have different suggestion)
    Ng Chun Kiat likes this.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sounds good to me. In game you could try red arrows on ml/mr or from own half to full pitch if you get bad possession happening. (exclaimer I'm only level 4 maybe someone with more game experience would have different suggestion)
    I trust you because I saw your team showcase July Fourth got praise you I wish to add you in game but the system cant search player :P

If you are on face book you can find me, in game I do not know how
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast