Thread: 4-3N-2W-1 help?

4-3N-2W-1 help?

With my champions league 2nd leg in 2 hours I've just checked my opponents formation and they are now playing as follows

---------ST--------
    AML------------AMR
    -----MC-MC-MC----
    DL---DC---DC---DR

I currently play:

----ST------ST-----
    --------AMC--------
    ML---MC---MC---MR
    ----DC--DC--DC---

I've seen other posts suggesting 3-2-2-1 but I like playing with 2 strikers and my DML and DMR are not as good as my ML and MR so I'm still favouring my current formation but I'm just wondering if this is likely to work as I really want to win this match especially as its against my brothers team. Any advice would be greatly appreciated?

3-2-3-2:

——-ST—ST—–
    —-MC-MC-MC—
    DML———----DMR
    —-DC-DC-DC—-

A logical choice formation to use against the 4-3-2-1.. 3 DC to block 1 lone striker, a DML and DMR to block attacks from the flanks coming from the AML and AMR, 3 midfield to keep control and 2 strikers to go for goal.
    It just a game,a game that will not last forever,don't spend too muchMoneyon it,justEnjoy it.

Study hard,play hard later.

Thanks I'll try that and if it doesnt work I can always push the DML and DMR forward to have 5 in midfield. Not long now, I'll update on the final result shortly.

Well that formation lasted about half an hour as I conceded after 10 minutes and created nothing going forward so I reverted to my old formation and lost 2-1. Gutted, thats my season as good as over again!

Next time try 4-3N-1-2.