Thread: My strange but interesting formation, read it =D

My strange but interesting formation, read it =D

Hi guys. I'm at level 16 and for 10 season i played with classic 4-3-3 with not bad results. After, for 5 season i played with 4 -3-1-2 and i think that was a great formation. But, I don't know why, this season (16) i have a lot of problem with this formation. I changed 6 players, all 6stars, and the firsts 13 matches i had this results:
    8-1-4 and sixth in league. I've always used the right tactics, so i really don't know why this season i had this problem.

But I don't wont give up, and now i'm trying this strange but interesting formation:

3-2-3-2
    3 central defender DC
    2 Central Midfielder MC
    3 AM 1R 1C 1L
    2 Striker ST

Here there are the screenshots of my team and tactics:

Translaction of Tactics:
    Attacking Mind
    Mixed Pass style
    Mixed Ball pass
    Whole pitch pressing
    Normal Tackle
    Zonal

I just know that for the offside trap i have to use it just if the opponent's strikers are slower than mine and if doesn't has AMC/R/L and also that it work good with whole pitch.

I was thinking if there is something wrong... I set the MC with red or blu arrow by the opponent's formation ..
    A question... Is better leave the offside trap always off and set the pressing style on own half ? I think that maybe the whole pitch work better because i have 7 player in the oppontent's field...

Thank to everyone who will help me =D
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My strange but interesting formation, read it =D-immagine.jpg   My strange but interesting formation, read it =D-immagine2.jpg  
    Last edited by emilstyle91; 07-21-2013 at 01:45 PM.

anybody ?

Hey I saw your formation and its attacking formation because you have 7 players attacking
    So
    You need to remove all arrow and to put
    RED Arrow on the :
    AML / AMR ONLY
    The modes are:
    Attacking
    Mixed pass
    Whole pitch
    Normal tackling
    Shot
    Zone
    With offside trap ON
    And counter attack OFF

ok, i removed red arrows.. but for offside trap yes ok but just if the opponent doesn't have any AM*...
    Anybody has some advice ?
    Thank you Pini =D

Up =D

since you put blue arrows on defenders, red arrows on mid and attackers, the space in between defense and attack is immense, hard to link play against midfield packed or attacking teams. Start with removing all the arrows at once.

There are several things you can do, the easiest would be move the AML/R down into ML/R with red arrows. This will help in defense and reduce the gaps between players, easier to link up play. If you want to tweek it abit you can switch a ST for a defender and play 4-2-3-1 if you want your wingers to play higher up. With this you can put red arrows on fullbacks and AML/R to support wing play. If you play this you will pass on the flanks and it also gives you more fluid in attacks, more safety in defense. Hope this helps.
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

Hi man.. yes probably i'll try the 4-2-3-1 ... maybe is better =D