Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Title deciding clash

Rookie

Title deciding clash

I am 2nd , 2 points away from the first , today i am playing vs him at home.He is 42.1 i am 35.8
    He is using 4-1-3N-2:
    LD-CD-CD-RD
    DMC
    MC-MC-MC
    ST-ST
    Title deciding clash-opponent.jpg
    I think of using 4-3N-2-1, Attacking , Whole pitch pressure,down both flanks,but i want to ask should i give red arrows to my LD and RD defenders and that way i will have 2 attacking players on my both flanks , Wing + Back or i should give them blue arrows and not getting too exposed?

Rookie
    You can also consider 3-2-2-2-1 Butterfly or 3-5-2 4-5-1 v shapes.
    Level 2: League runner up, Champions League winner
    Level 1: League Champion

FCB
    Try 3N-1-4-2 (short passing, attacking down both flanks, no offside trap, no counters) and post the result
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Rookie
    Hmm,3N-1-4-2 sounds good too.

I will face the similar team too today.. I will probably will use this formation:

DC--DC--DC
    ----DMC----
    ---MC-MC--
    AMR-----AML
    ---ST--ST--

I will play defensively and use counter-attack. Going defensive doesn't mean that I'm not attacking, but I will play more safely (efficiently, not wasting chances).. Since they rule the midfield by using 4 midfielders (including the DMC), I will use long ball to pass the ball straight to my strikers (it will not always like this, but from what I read somewhere else long pass will do this sort of thing), and hope that they can finish it well. For me, I will use zonal marking since zonal works best with most of the tactics and also by using zonal marking, there are more than 1 player marks the opponent player.
    Own half of the pitch and mixed focus. Additionally red arrow on your wingers (AML/AMR).

This is the tactic that apparently comes to my mind at the moment. I wouldn't say I'm 100% sure about this tactic, but I'm pretty confident with it. Now it's your choice to choose.

If you decided to use my tactic, I hope you can post the result here. Thank you, and good luck !

Rookie
    Used 3N-1-4-2 (down both flanks ,attacking , mixed passing ,whole pitch pressure sometimes changed to own half),won 3-0.

Quote Originally Posted by Xagec View Post
    Used 3N-1-4-2 (down both flanks ,attacking , mixed passing ,whole pitch pressure sometimes changed to own half),won 3-0.
    Did you use force counter attack? Did you use AML/AMR in your midfield, or you only use MR/MC/MC/ML?
    Thanks for the help.

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFreak View Post
    Did you use force counter attack? Did you use AML/AMR in your midfield, or you only use MR/MC/MC/ML?
    Thanks for the help.
    I think he used only ML/MR and I am not sure about counter attacks ...I think you can use counter attacks if things going wrong then remove it
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Quote Originally Posted by FCB3 View Post
    I think he used only ML/MR and I am not sure about counter attacks ...I think you can use counter attacks if things going wrong then remove it
    Have you faced this kind of team too? What kind of midfielders did you use? AML/AMR or MR/ML do you think better?
    Since I'm going to play defensive and play counter-attack, what's your opinion about it?

Rookie
    I used ML/MR if i was using AML/AML i should say "AML/AMR" and i said that i am using attacking mentality so , no i dont used force counter attacking i think that when you use attacking , there is no need for "use counter attacking" ON,it"s when you play defensive i think.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast