Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CL Game - Mission Impossible! (team 10 stars above me!!)

Rookie

CL Game - Mission Impossible! (team 10 stars above me!!)

Hello everybody!

I'm playing Semifinal game against the future CL champion lol.
    His team is 10 stars above mine... team value about 30million above mine too...

He plays 4-5-1 V and I don't know what to do to try to stop him or at least make it a bit harder to reach the final

I was thinking 4-3N-2W-1 as I've searched around and seems a good counter but his team is way toooo gooood compared to mine

I'm afraid to play hard tackling because he will score lots of goals but guess will have to play

Full Pitch - Normal tackling - Down both flanks - long ball + Counter? (as I think he will play attacking with such a good team!)

Thanks

3-2-3-2 dc-dc-dc-dmr-dlr-3mc-2st

---DC---DC---DC---
    DMR-------------DML
    -----MC-MC-MC-----
    ---------------------
    ------ST----ST-----

attacking,short passing, through middle, normal tackling, own half, no counter/offside, zonal marking

Tell me if you won
    Last edited by Kommando 59; 07-21-2013 at 05:58 PM.

Rookie
    Thanks for the input!

I always update my posts so maybe this will help other people that are reading forums

Are you sure I should play attacking?
    Other team is rated 10+ Quality than mine...

My Team quality is only 20 against 30 quality team!

My best player is a AMC, he scored lots of goals and many assists this season, you think I should change to this:

3-2-3-1-1 so I can use my AMC too?

I would say, if you play normal or defense, you wouldnt be able to get much opportunitys to score. Attacking Mentality will get you more posession and thats what you need against a stronger opponent.

You stop his AML/AMR with your DMR/DML. If you use blue arrows on your DC's , his attacking is almost stopped completely.

I often let my AMC play as a ST when i change my formation and he does great,so dont worry.

He plays 4-5-1 V, so your AMC gets disabled by his DMC. He wont get much chances to score. So its useless to let him play on AMC.

Switch him to ST if you want him to score.

I hope you'll win that **** !

P.S:

Im playing in CL Semi Finals against a stronger opponent too, and i use the same system i recommended you now.

easy 3 steps:
    Disable his attackers,
    focus passing into free spaces
    watch his formation to make sure YOUR attackers wont get disabled.

And it will sure be a balanced match!
    Last edited by Kommando 59; 07-21-2013 at 08:39 PM.
    Kommando 59:

Level 8 - 54.6 - 120 MIO

League Winner: 2,3,4,5,6,8
    Champions League Winner: 4,6,8
    Cup Winner: 8

Rookie
    Ok Kommando!
    I will do as you say and post result and full statistics

If you watch it on your PC, watch his formation. If he changes it inside the game, you should change yours too.

I wish you luck my friend!
    Kommando 59:

Level 8 - 54.6 - 120 MIO

Rookie
    Sorry but Kommando i dont think your suggestions are that great.

1st. He is playing against a much stronger opponent and when we play 4-5-1 v we usually attack through flanks and most often red arrows on amr aml. His opponent's amr aml surely is going to outrun his dml dmr because of the higher speed. Once they do that, its bye bye.

2nd. He doesnt need possession. If both teams play attacking, which team will win? Its only normal to say that the 30q team wins. I say go into defensive and counter attack, going into attacking will only expose his back and combined with his slower dmr dml, I see a near goal for every counter attack his opponent gets.

3rd. Playing your players out of position doesnt affect their rating if played for once or twice, but you get a 5% possession penalty for each out-position player. Honestly do you want him to lose that precious 5% penalty from what little he got?

Sorry but from your suggestions i might even suspect that you are his opponent....

I suggest 4-1-3n-2 with defensive counterattack long passing, blue arrows on dc and dmc.

Im facing a same boss formation tomorrow so id like to see what other opinions people have.
    Level 2: League runner up, Champions League winner
    Level 1: League Champion

I've noticed recently that 4-3N-3 tends to do well against 4-5-1 V, Was playing a similar quality team on the 35T league recently and it was 0-0 at HT when I was playing 4-1-3W-2 and suddenly switched to 4-3N-3 and ended up winning 4-1. So maybe 4-3N-3 is definately worth a try, You 2 guys in that situation (SoMBrA and Zabanya) should look at the Semi-Final in a way they have absolutely nothing to lose because you are likely to lose the Semi-Final anyways but just go in and give it your "best shot".

Your 4-3N-3 orders would be long balls through the middle.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I take your advice Zabanya, but when i played against a stronger team with 4-5-1 V, i played 3-2-3-2 and it worked well.

Im only lvl 6, so of course my advices are pretty "noobie" against yours.

But thats how i played. Im not his opponent, but i see what youre trying to tell me through that statement. I do not have that much inside knowledge (like 5% possesion lost for out of position players) but the "little" ones like me are here to learn and increase our skill. We will never learn if we hide in this forum without doing some mistakes. You'll only learn through mistakes. maybe i should read up a little bit before giving advices for MUCH STRONGER opponents.

But atleast i TRIED to help him, you should give me a credit for that, nevertheless its a good help or not.
    Last edited by Kommando 59; 07-22-2013 at 05:07 PM.
    Kommando 59:

Level 8 - 54.6 - 120 MIO

Rookie
    Hello everybody!
    I'm here to update with result and impressions!

I lost the match 1-3 but I'm very happy with the result and how game developed...

CL Game - Mission Impossible! (team 10 stars above me!!)-screenshot_2013-07-22-22-30-17.jpg

I played 4-3-3

After first half game was 0-0 and not a single chance to score for the other team.

Second half he managed to score 3 goals before I could get to score mine
    I also missed 1 good chance to score a 2nd goal!

I bought MC today before and ended up being my best player

Probaby I should have played 3 ST instead of 2 ST and 1 AMC as ST (he is my best player so I had to throw him into the field :P)

Thanks July, Kommando and everybody else that posted here

Should I try something different for away game?

Probably a better goalkeeper was needed too!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast