Thread: Wouldn't mind some help for my League Championship match!

Wouldn't mind some help for my League Championship match!

Hey guys,

Well to spare some details I just won my second to last match and this gave me a 1 point lead over the number 2 in my league. Problem is that for my last match I have to play at home against a top 5 player and the second in my league has to play against a mid topper with 'Bot Robot' as manager so I need the 3 points at home to claim my first League Championship.

I played for most of the time with a 4-3-3 and when I played against a very good player I've switched to a 5-3-2 and I must say it worked cause I won all my games then, mostly by 1-0 but hey, winning is winning right?

Now for my last match this player is playing with a 3W-4-1-2 and his MC got penalty-kick speciality and his AMC he's got shadow striker. Now the shadow stiker worries me but upon this point my 5-3-2 formation did well against these formations of other players so should I use it again now or not?

My team consists of:

GK

DL/DC
    DC/DMC
    DC
    DC/DR
    DL/DC
    DC/DR

6x MC

4x ST

What tactics should I play?

Also last time just before half time I came 0-1 behind against this guy and I think I panicked and changed some stuff that I think now gave him even more chance and in the end I lost by 0-4, so now I also would like to know what stuff I should do when I get 1-0 in front of him and what stuff I should best do when I get 0-1 behind?

If you answer on my topic would you please be so kind to answer all questions

Thanks guys!

Play narrow diamond as the Table of counter formation says (instead of making new posts next time look it up in the existing first!)
    My name is Obvious, Captain Obvious!

My Team: RXL

But my problem is that I don't have any AMC.