Thread: Really upset

Angry Really upset

i'm really upset right now cause my team lose against a lower team
    i play 4-4-2 and he also play 4-4-2
    my team average is 20,01. and he has 13,9 star

Wth i lose against him with 1:0 . Of cause he play in his stadion but i ve 5% more ballcontroll. I also switch to 4-1-2-1-2 narrow diamond after i lose 0:1 but nothing happen. I had those unfair moment 3 times before. Am I really unlucky or is this game only for lucker lol

Again : Really upset

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Quang Đạt Bùi View Post
    i'm really upset right now cause my team lose against a lower team
    i play 4-4-2 and he also play 4-4-2
    my team average is 20,01. and he has 13,9 star

Wth i lose against him with 1:0 . Of cause he play in his stadion but i ve 5% more ballcontroll. I also switch to 4-1-2-1-2 narrow diamond after i lose 0:1 but nothing happen. I had those unfair moment 3 times before. Am I really unlucky or is this game only for lucker lol

Again : Really upset
    A well think of this match what i had a few seasons ago..

Final Cup

I had 5 stars more in total. ha had a red card/
    I had 70% ball control
    18 vs 3 shots on goal

And i lost 0-2

So this match isnt that bad HAHA

Ive had somewhat the same situation just a few minutes ago. I just got promoted to level 4 because I ended up #2 in the last competition. So I had my first cup qualifier that I lost 2-1. Its was my average quality 21.9 against 21.0. The return game I won 2-0.

Next was the first game on the Champions League, and here it becomes interesting:

My average quality: 22.1 (3-5-2) against 14.7 (4-4-2) and I lost 0-1 while have +13% on ballcontroll playing my own stadium, yet my opponent had an average of 80% !!! yes 80% ballcontroll.

Next was my first competition game: 22.1 (4d-1dm-2mc-1am-2st) against 14.1 (3-5-2) with a 0-0 result!!??

Mehh, I guess its just my choice of tactics I think.

How do you guys get to a good (the best?) formation/tactics rate?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Muijderman View Post
    Ive had somewhat the same situation just a few minutes ago. I just got promoted to level 4 because I ended up #2 in the last competition. So I had my first cup qualifier that I lost 2-1. Its was my average quality 21.9 against 21.0. The return game I won 2-0.

Next was the first game on the Champions League, and here it becomes interesting:

My average quality: 22.1 (3-5-2) against 14.7 (4-4-2) and I lost 0-1 while have +13% on ballcontroll playing my own stadium, yet my opponent had an average of 80% !!! yes 80% ballcontroll.

Next was my first competition game: 22.1 (4d-1dm-2mc-1am-2st) against 14.1 (3-5-2) with a 0-0 result!!??

Mehh, I guess its just my choice of tactics I think.

How do you guys get to a good (the best?) formation/tactics rate?
    80% possession = Illegal formation on your part

guys. I see the counter formation in this forum but every time i switch the formation, i lose again and again. that is weird haha

you actually believed it... amazing lol

Vietnamese people just see the quality. They don't know how to play dis game.
    YOU PIESS !!

Quote Originally Posted by AuroraXXI View Post
    Vietnamese people just see the quality. They don't know how to play dis game.
    It's not right, bro