Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Say Whaaaaaaaat?

Angry Say Whaaaaaaaat?

OK, here's the story.

In the Cup I survived the first round and went trough the next one.
    In that round I played against an opponent with a little bit higher team average. He played with a 4-1-2-1-2 narrow diamond formation. I played with a 4-1-3n-2 formation. He had 51% ball possession. Our shots on target were close together.
    Result: 3-1 loss.
    Next day.
    In a CL match a had to play against an opponent with a MUCH higher average(about 5). He had players with 4-5 stars in his team. He played 4-1-2-1-2 narrow diamond. Again I played with 4-1-3n-2. I missed the match but he did not. I thought I was going to be DESTROYED by his team. But say whaaaaaaaaaaaat? I won 3-1! :/

WTF guys?

CSKA MOSCOW & ADO DEN HAAG

heey...nog een nederlander

ik heb deze week hetzelfde gehad, won van een team wat gemiddeld 3/4punten beter was en speel gelijk tegen een team wat de helft van mijn spelers was... snap er ook niks van, ik denk dat je soms wint/verliest waar je niks aan kunt doen...

heey, another dutch guy,

i had the same thing this week, won from a team in cup that wa 3/4 point in every place better and had a draw against a team that was half my team...
    P.F.C. Stompwijk likes this.

There could be many factors, but one thing I could say is that it seems that you benefited from NOT watching your match. I've noticed this (but don't have any real evidence), I get better results when I don't watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mercury View Post
    There could be many factors, but one thing I could say is that it seems that you benefited from NOT watching your match. I've noticed this (but don't have any real evidence), I get better results when I don't watch.
    It's true, a lot better if you don't watch the match, already noticed it...
    Der Panzer likes this.
    My name is Obvious, Captain Obvious!

My Team: RXL

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mercury View Post
    For me is more like half and half. My 1st CL game lost 3-2 against a weaker team. I saw the whole game.
    Cup game against an equal team i won 2-0 and i watch the game.

Rookie
    Whaaaaaaat

hmmm yeah if I think about it. It might be true

I'm sure at the start of last season the cup changed how it would work out the result & I think the quality side of the game in the cup has been removed giving an even chance to the lower level team. I'm sure someone will either confirm or tell me I am wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Splatter95 View Post
    It's true, a lot better if you don't watch the match, already noticed it...
    I have left the cup early again this season, but not without trying & I watch every match I can so maybe next season I will try to participate in the cup & not watch a match to see if I get any further.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Doesn't matter I lost 0-1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast