Thread: Why did I struggle with this team?

Why did I struggle with this team?

I have been beating people somewhat comfortably this season, well a few duller affairs against better teams, but i've played this person twice now and I couldn't even get close.

Why did I struggle with this team?-banj.jpg

Why did I struggle with this team?-banj2.jpg

Why did I struggle with this team?-banj3.jpg

I played the first leg of this team with a full strength side, and actually did worse. I figured that my striker and wingers were isolated with him having so many back so I went to two strikers in the final quarter and it didn't seem to do much.

Anyone got any ideas? I completely know that this isn't a "WHY THE HELL DIDN'T I WIN I WAS ALL OVER THEM" I'm just curious as to what happened in both games, considering my other group opponents battered them 5+ :0 and I beat my opponents easily too.

5-4-1v can be played as quite a defensive formation. you are both of similar overall quality.
    A change of formation may of gave you more chances on target I find butterfly 3n-2dml/dr-2n-2aml/amr-1 to work quite well vs 4-5-1 beat a higher quality team with this formation.

Well I think my team is better than his by a little not much but enough, I know it is random, but to be completely stumped both times is confusing was all.