Thread: beating 4-3n-3 better quality

beating 4-3n-3 better quality

His starting eleven is 49.5 average per startedr.My average is 48.1 per starter. He's dominating teams in our league with 4-3n-3. Im in the race to make the top 4 and this game is vital. I need some suggestions guys. Any help would be great. Last time time I tied him using Narrow diamond 0-0. He's got the best goal difference in the league but with only 45 goals for and 11 against. What kind of formation would beat him away from home? Thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by BMD23 View Post
    His starting eleven is 49.5 average per startedr.My average is 48.1 per starter. He's dominating teams in our league with 4-3n-3. Im in the race to make the top 4 and this game is vital. I need some suggestions guys. Any help would be great. Last time time I tied him using Narrow diamond 0-0. He's got the best goal difference in the league but with only 45 goals for and 11 against. What kind of formation would beat him away from home? Thanks guys
    4-4-2 classic or 4-3N-2W-1, attack dOwn both flanks, he will be done

Quote Originally Posted by HULIANO View Post
    4-4-2 classic or 4-3N-2W-1, attack dOwn both flanks, he will be done
    Some other guy said this worked for him pretty well and i really want to win (it's cup finale).
    Asymmetric Formation
    -DR--DC--DC--DL-
    -------DMC-------
    ----MC-------ML(UP)
    AMR(UP)--AML----
    -------ST--------

What is the best counterformation now? (He is a little bit stronge than me).

Quote Originally Posted by TheReal View Post
    Some other guy said this worked for him pretty well and i really want to win (it's cup finale).
    Asymmetric Formation
    -DR--DC--DC--DL-
    -------DMC-------
    ----MC-------ML(UP)
    AMR(UP)--AML----
    -------ST--------

What is the best counterformation now? (He is a little bit stronge than me).

I would go for 4 - 5 Flat - 1 with attack both flanks , team mentality normal , and passing is mixed .

use 3-5-2 flat,im always win when against 4-3n-3 formation and i just beat my opponent who are 1st rank in the league

All suggestions above have the same basic idea. attack from the wing.

As for me I would rather use 4-1-4-1 down both flanks, defensive/normal, long/mixed passing with counter attack.