Thread: I need to win by 4 or 5 goals vs lower quality asymmetrical team

I need to win by 4 or 5 goals vs lower quality asymmetrical team

I need to win by 4 or 5 goals vs lower quality asymmetrical team-opponent.jpgI need to win by 4 or 5 goals vs lower quality asymmetrical team-me.jpg

What formation, orders, arrows do you like? He won by 5-1(!) last game when I was playing at home, so I gotta crush him to get through to the semis. He scored from 2 set pieces, and then 3 counter attacks, I put in my B team that time (so his on pitch qual might have been higher) and they all had a horrible day, i think i put too many red arrows too. i was thinking I could win or that at least i wouldnt lose by more than a goal or so.

I was thinking my current formation (downside is, it leaves my flanks open) or maybe 4-1DMC-2MC-AML/AMR-1. The latter may be the better option normally, but I have 3 good strikers that i wanna take advantage of and i do need to win by 4 or 5 goals. so i was thinking this 3-1-2-2-2 hard tackling hard attacking mixed passing no counter no offside

what do u think?

3n (dc dc dc) 2mc 3 (aml amc amr) 2 st
    TRIPLETE FC
    Italian Team, Season 18, Level 18

5 Time Treble Winners
    (Season 3,12,14,15,17)

16 League Titles
    Season 1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17
    11 Champions League Titles
    Season 2,3,4,5,6,7,10,12,14,15,17
    8 Cup Titles
    Season 1,3,9,11,12,14,15,17

my team showcase, here: TRIPLETE FC (Italian Team)

Thx for responding quickly ppturano! I dont have enough AML/AMC for that formation. What about 3DC-3MC-2AML/AMR-2ST putting a red arrow on my MC w the highest attack?

i played 3n-3mc-2AML/AMR-2, with reg arrow on mc with best attacking skills, blue arrows on the other 2 mcs. unfortunately my best mc got injured early in the game and i had no other MC so replaced him with a decent DMC whom i gave a red arrow. i played hard attacking, whole pitch, hard tackling and won the game 4-1 which wasnt enough but i did all i could after underestimating him the 1st leg.

when the score was 4-1 with 15mins left i put red arrows on all mcs and both amr/aml and checked counter attack, long ball and offside trap but didnt score. maybe i shouldve given the aml/amr red arrows from the get go but i was hesitant bc i might have lost the 1st game 1-5 by giving players too many red arrows. oh well, live and u learn....thx for the help ppturano