Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CL Final, need help against Narrow Diamond formation.

Rookie

CL Final, need help against Narrow Diamond formation.

What formation should I use? Reports say about 3N-1-4-2 the thing is that my AMC is mostly the man of match and a powerful striker when it comes to far distances. The opponent has a very strong formation with most of the players 5 stars or close to 6.
    Any suggestions?

3-1-4-1-1
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    3-1-4-1-1
    I used this in Cup Finals vs 4(NO DL)-1-3(2MC+1ML)-2 and lost 1:3.
    MC ruined that match totally.

Quote Originally Posted by D3thf0rge13 View Post
    I used this in Cup Finals vs 4(NO DL)-1-3(2MC+1ML)-2 and lost 1:3.
    MC ruined that match totally.
    I thought you were asking for formation against narrow diamond? You like 3-1-4-2 but want to use your AMC then just change it to 3-1-4-1-1...
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    I thought you were asking for formation against narrow diamond? You like 3-1-4-2 but want to use your AMC then just change it to 3-1-4-1-1...
    Guess I made a mistake. I meant that one MC ruined the game totally, so I was wondering what EXCEPT 3N-1-4-2 and 3-1-4-1-1 should do.

sdw
    Apprentice
    Why one MC ruined the game totally.4-1-3W-2 is one of the best formation I ever use.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by sdw View Post
    Why one MC ruined the game totally.4-1-3W-2 is one of the best formation I ever use.
    Everyone played for 8 or 9 rating, he played on 5.

Rookie
    I was wondering also about 3N-1-3W-1-2 Dandelion formation, is it a counter for Narrow Diamond?

I test it today vs my CL Final Opponent.. my team is 8 points better.. I lose 0-3.
    Its not a counter formation!

Any tipps?

sdw
    Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by mypwny View Post
    I test it today vs my CL Final Opponent.. my team is 8 points better.. I lose 0-3.
    Its not a counter formation!

Any tipps?
    I think 4-5-1 flat is the best formation against narrow diamond.The purpose is to dominate the midfield,cuz narrow diamond has strong midfield.The other purpose is to attack him from the flanks.I dont like at all the formations with 3 DC's without DL and DR.
    DL/DR are useful players even you don't play against flank-based formation.DL/DR with red arrows are helpful of attacking the flank and formation from the type 3-1-4-2 are not effective.4-1-4-1 is good idea too.4-3N-3 is good idea too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast