Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: The BEST tactic to beat 4-1-2-1-2 N Diamond

I've struggled consistently against Narrow Diamond, I've tried 4-5-1v 3-5-2v and even matching up, each time I've had stronger team than the opposition and have never won. 3-1-4-2 has failed for me previously in games too. 4-1-4-1 final straw!

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmadowskianaya View Post
    3n-1-4-2... i never losed against ND using it
    orders? because i play the same but 3w!

"Rare But Strong Together"

7x 3x 2x

For you info, i`m going to face the same formation on tomorrow cup match. Maybe i`m going to use 4-1-3w-2. About the tactics i still haven`t think yet

I have 3 formations I play against a ND, depending on my team. I have used 3n-1-4-2 a lot in the past, but got mixed results later on, might have been my team struggling though. The 4-5-1V works better for most of my teams, but still a bad result now and then. I have one acc where I use 3N-2(DMC)-3W-2 with great succes; red arrows on my 2 DMC's. They destroy ND's of even Q or higher even. This however doesnt work AT ALL for all my other teams.

That's the problem with counters I think. Playing to your own strength might be the best counter there is. And I do believe you have to find your counters for each team yourself mostly, as they can be quite different for any team.
    Philip L. Willis likes this.

what about counter 4-1-2-1-2 but DR and DL are stronger than DC and the 2 ST too, what should i do?
    i thought to use 3-1-5-1

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28570

[/ATTACH]The BEST tactic to beat 4-1-2-1-2 N Diamond-3-1-5-1tactics.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The BEST tactic to beat 4-1-2-1-2 N Diamond-3-1-5-1.jpg  
    Last edited by BirdSamoa; 08-29-2014 at 11:01 PM. Reason: adding pictures

See how great I am and imitate ME!

There is all sorts of so called advice on beating the Narrow Diamond, on this thread.

** Hey Look {incomplete screenshots} I just beat a Narrow Diamond Yesterday.

** Hey I never lose to a Narrow Diamond {Maybe the Guy out classes all his opponents}. He never loses to anyone. A total token monger.

** Hey I just beat a narrow Diamond with Park-Da-Bus!

** Hey just get my same team, with same formation, same tactics and you can beat the Narrow Diamond, In other words see how great I am and imitate ME!

Only a Narrow Diamond can bring so much out of so many is such a short thread.

Well I've yet to see real help for this guy, as a Narrow Diamond manager, I really have to say you are all full of it.

My worst enemy is when I have to play a Narrow Diamond, If I out class him a lot, it ND vs ND. But mostly I will play a V-Style. WHY?

"BECAUSE I PLAY NARROW DIAMOND!"

Any formation can bet a ND, ANY!

Learn the weaknesses of a ND and you can beat it.

Weaker on the wings in defense, weak all down the Sideline, lack of control on sides of the midfield.

Learn the strength of a ND and you can beat it.

Watch that AMC. make his DMC useless.

If you control the center of the midfield, you then MAY have a chance to beat the ND.

Take the teeth away for the Narrow Diamond, that is the AMC and DMC, you stand a good chance of wining, use your own design tactics and your own formations, what works for other people may not work for you.

P.S. Please save me from useless banter and pointless screenshot about how you beat a ND once, because you are such a genius manager. Or how you token bought your victories over a ND, and now you have the holy grail of formations.

Peace out.
    Last edited by Philip L. Willis; 08-30-2014 at 10:13 AM.
    Mr. Marco likes this.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Great post!!
    One of the best I've seen in the last weeks!!
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

No one system will do it consistently unless you have the right resources. Two ways I use: contain it and flank it; or stand on its tail and rip it in the belly. Both can work consistently and can fail too.

If you stronger on the flank do the former, if you are stronger in the centre do the latter. I do whichever allows me to deploy the resources at my disposal the best. Just because any formation is a counter doesn't mean it'll work for you without understanding or resource.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    No one system will do it consistently unless you have the right resources. Two ways I use: contain it and flank it; or stand on its tail and rip it in the belly. Both can work consistently and can fail too.

If you stronger on the flank do the former, if you are stronger in the centre do the latter. I do whichever allows me to deploy the resources at my disposal the best. Just because any formation is a counter doesn't mean it'll work for you without understanding or resource.
    Totally agree, whatever u have player for play it

Quote Originally Posted by ahmadowskianaya View Post
    3n-1-4-2... i never losed against ND using it
    depends on how good ur team is...lol...if Legend well basically u only need 1 formation for the whole season...LOL

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast